Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i like josesito lopez alot man..dude has something...i think he should be a little bit more protected...give him 2 warmups before throwing him with another contender

He don't need to be protected he's Mexican N has exciting fights :heh:

Hes pretty much the 140/147 Rosado with a bigger following

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
that RJJ fight is OK, t he other guy shouldn't be a problem for him

if he insists on fighting on, these are the type of guys he should face. people who are not really a threat

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Welp, HBO ain't pickin that BS up but as a stay busy fight..........:ehh: could be worse
As a stay busy fight, looks about as good as he could do. :manny:

This time around there was no doubt his 160 lb compatriots were looking to take "easier" fights against each other rather than fight him.

GGG already has an April 26th HBO date lined up (assuming he beats Adamek), so obviously the idea with that money and tv promotion is to get a bigger named fighter in the ring with him. :popcorn:

(Adama's three losses are to the three best fighters he has gone against, the rest of his competition hasn't been great. Another fight GGG looks to be the first person to give his opponent a KO loss. Don't have a problem with this fight as his promoters have been up front that they couldn't secure a top tier opponent and admit this is a stay busy fight, with the hope of securing a better opponent for April 26. Last year there wasn't a lot of incentive for fighters to fight GGG. With GGG scoring good ratings for HBO, they need to step up and provide a good purse to help GGG secure a top tier opponent. 2013 was a building year for GGG, 2014 is going to need to be show and prove time for his career.)

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
i like josesito lopez alot man..dude has something...i think he should be a little bit more protected...give him 2 warmups before throwing him with another contender
He needs to move down to 140, he's food at 147, his retarded brain holds him back, aside from the brawler that lies inside of him, he has a good jab and fundementals, he needs to stay off them ropes also, he was put a fierce ass whipping on Canelo in the center of the ring ....................

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He needs to move down to 140, he's food at 147, his retarded brain holds him back, aside from the brawler that lies inside of him, he has a good jab and fundementals, he needs to stay off them ropes also, he was put a fierce ass whipping on Canelo in the center of the ring ....................

I wouldn't say he's food at 147..i think he can be competitive there..he needs to stay away from 154 though...just like choc said hes Mexican so you can only tweak his defense so much before he says fukk it and goes for broke lol..hopefully someone has worked with him about staying off the ropes when he's hurt....I do agree that he's optimal at 140 but 147 is the marquee division currently..dude is getting his money there :manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I wouldn't say he's food at 147..i think he can be competitive there..he needs to stay away from 154 though...just like choc said hes Mexican so you can only tweak his defense so much before he says fukk it and goes for broke lol..hopefully someone has worked with him about staying off the ropes when he's hurt....I do agree that he's optimal at 140 but 147 is the marquee division currently..dude is getting his money there :manny:
Who do you think is Lopez beating in the top ten at 147........................

Whats the point of being competitive when you are taking brutal ko's.

Who do you see him beating at 147, 147 may have been good pre Canelo but he may be ruined at this point....

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Who do you think is Lopez beating in the top ten at 147........................

Whats the point of being competitive when you are taking brutal ko's.

Who do you see him beating at 147, 147 may have been good pre Canelo but he may be ruined at this point....

i dont know who he can beat at 147..shyt no one expected him to beat the hell out of victor Ortiz but he did..thats more than enough for me to think that on any given night he can beat a top guy at 147..he's only had like 5-6 fights at welter with only losses to vargas and maidana...he was competitive in both fights (flat out robbed in the vargas fight)