Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
He my #LWO nikka, just like @SkiHatDaGawd and @SuikodenII as well, but what the fukk?!:mindblown:

Suikoden don't be on all that beef and stanning shyt in here (except Johnny Gonzalez for whatever reason :heh:).

1. We at .500 :blessed:

2. Johnny GAWDzalez is my favorite fighter, has been since 2004. He is like the perfect boxer IMO, he has everything in his arsenal.........except a chin :to: From his style to his punching power, dude just reminded me of Ricardo Lopez so much I latched on and have been on a roller coaster ride ever since. That's part of the fun though, you just never know what's going to happen since if he lands flush you're going down but if his opponent lands flush........so will he :why: I honestly believe he could beat anyone in his division at any time since the 118 days, even with Abner Mares, I was 120% confident because he has the tools to beat anyone. Problem is sometimes he either engages in a slug fest way too willingly, or he just has a lapse in defense and forgets he simply can't take a hard shot, ever.

Oh, and I fully expect him to beat Mares once again, that was no fluke :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
1. We at .500 :blessed:

2. Johnny GAWDzalez is my favorite fighter, has been since 2004. He is like the perfect boxer IMO, he has everything in his arsenal.........except a chin :to: From his style to his punching power, dude just reminded me of Ricardo Lopez so much I latched on and have been on a roller coaster ride ever since. That's part of the fun though, you just never know what's going to happen since if he lands flush you're going down but if his opponent lands flush........so will he :why: I honestly believe he could beat anyone in his division at any time since the 118 days, even with Abner Mares, I was 120% confident because he has the tools to beat anyone. Problem is sometimes he either engages in a slug fest way too willingly, or he just has a lapse in defense and forgets he simply can't take a hard shot, ever.

Oh, and I fully expect him to beat Mares once again, that was no fluke :banderas:

#BombSquad :ohlawd:

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
tonight on fox sports 1

Antonio "Magic Man" Tarver (29-6-0, 20 KO)

hi-res-71534430-boxer-antonio-tarver-competes-on-the-first-day-of-the_crop_exact.jpg

vs.

Mike Sheppard (21-15-1, 9 KO)
hi-res-141801693-mike-sheppard-poses-before-the-ikf-pro-world_crop_exact.jpg

:skip:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm not the biggest Tarver fan but I really hope he doesn't suffer the same fate as Roy jones, getting beat up by lower level fighters just cause he is past his prime and can't let go of boxing as a career.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
idk why nikkas dissing pat, dude been posting in the boxing threads for years :mindblown:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

@SuikodenII posts nothing but relevant facts, articles, videos, fights, etc........what do YOU bring to The Ring?:rudy:

@Skip b is the agitator. thats what he brings.

“You ever try removing the agitator from a washing machine? All you’re left with is dirty drawers.” - dikk Gregory

his name aint "skip b" for no reason. :skip:

he is wildly contradictory, sometimes delusional, and consistently floats unsupported theories...all for what? to keep you nikkas on your toes about this boxing shyt. at first I was like, who is this nikka?
PRJfo2V.png
but I began to appreciate it. when he is not in here posting....things just aint the same.

thats my GOAT O.G. troll poster :lolbron:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My favorite skip:troll: moment was me N him goin at it bout Martinez vs Cotto

Skip: tell me bout Martinez being a jmw fighting at 160

Choc: I never said that shyt:mindblown:

Skip: well Sergio supporters do N you defending him so defend that:smugdraper:

Breh basically made me the Maravilla jesus stan....crucified for the other stans sins:dead:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@Skip b is my nikka though:blessed:

Sometimes u gotta smack him on the back of the head like a"lil nikka" (his favorite words to call u when he turning up lol)

I was just saying those 2 posters are the only ones who should be left out of our beef/stan wars.....everybody else Is fair game though:yeshrug: