Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
I mean sometimes he has points, but he go about em all wrong:snoop:

He my #LWO nikka, just like @SkiHatDaGawd and @SuikodenII as well, but what the fukk?!:mindblown:

Suikoden don't be on all that beef and stanning shyt in here (except Johnny Gonzalez for whatever reason :heh:). He's pretty neutral and balanced. That's why everybody fukks with him in here:salute:

Pretty much, keep the beefing to those of us that partake in that type of shyt. I think Suikoden and @Jae are 2 of our most balanced posters in this bytch......they off limits or #Band Camp gonna be on that ass:birdman:

#BandCamp

:demonic:

:salute: @Newzz

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@Skip b is the agitator. thats what he brings.

“You ever try removing the agitator from a washing machine? All you’re left with is dirty drawers.” - dikk Gregory

his name aint "skip b" for no reason. :skip:

he is wildly contradictory, sometimes delusional, and consistently floats unsupported theories...all for what? to keep you nikkas on your toes about this boxing shyt. at first I was like, who is this nikka?
PRJfo2V.png
but I began to appreciate it. when he is not in here posting....things just aint the same.

thats my GOAT O.G. troll poster :lolbron:

you say that but he pulls that bullshyt in multiple forums..its fukking ridiculous :smh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
idk why nikkas dissing pat, dude been posting in the boxing threads for years :mindblown:

i have no idea either breh..one fukking comment about that damn pac-rios fight had nikkas emotional lol...calling me a canelo stan which was hilarious to me considering i dont even like him...im still incredulous that 2 nikkas within one day wanted throw hands with me..emotional shyt...whoop my ass:bryan:...i think not:ufdup:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Tarver card on Fox Sports 1 now in the 8th round of the undercard bout.......Tarver should be up next.........

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
that was a nice Ko against a can but tarver needs to find a trainer to turn that into muscle...i hate to see fighters eat their way into irrelevance...why the fukk did he ever leave light heavyweight anyways?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I feel sorry for Manny........this has EVERYthing to do with him getting into Politics :wow:

It's a dirty world brehs, and the more I think about Pacman's situation, the more I'm sure he'll be facing Timothy Bradley in April. I say this because Provodnikov has already said he's interested in Rios at 147, Alvarado is in the bushes until he can get a win or two just to clear his head and Marquez can just fukk off until Bradley/Pacman commences...but I guarantee you, he'll fight the winner. Why? Because the winner of Pacman-Bradley II will be a 147 champion, which is what JMM is after, so he'll just have to either wait it out or take a stay busy fight.

Provodnikov-Rios though............jesus H MARY AND JOSEPH christ does that have fight of the decade written all over it :ohlawd:
Bradley would UD manny now 8-4 or 9-3

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Klitchko's know how to keep it discreet. This niigga Vitaly's computer was hacked & the hacker posted the pics on the internet. Nothing but Vitaly enjoying life with different hoes.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Mosley lost to Mundine via RTD

Fight was okay but Shane's back gave out

He shouldn't be fighting at 154 but congrats to Mundine who looked impressive

Hopefully Shane doesn't become just an opponent :to: