Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=72093#ixzz2llsWrX8v
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

Former WBO World Light-Heavyweight Champion Nathan Cleverly has had to withdraw from his comeback fight at the Copper Box Arena this Saturday due to a back injury.
The Welsh star was making his long awaited return to the ring against Australian Daniel Ammann for his first fight in the cruiserweight division with the Vacant Commonwealth title on the line.
Finchley heavyweight Dereck Chisora still headlines the show when he defends his WBO International title against Ondrej Pala with the Vacant WBA International title also on the line, with London super-middleweight star Frank Buglioni challenging for his first title - the Vacant WBO European Championship, plus a cracking showdown between Bradley Skeete and Colin Lynes for the Vacant English Welterweight title.
The show will be live and exclusive on the Channel Of Champions BoxNation (Sky Ch. 437/Virgin Ch. 546).
Cleverly’s preparations were hit last week when he injured his back in training and after seeking expert medical advice he has been advised to withdraw from his fight against Ammann.
The 26-year-old is devastated that his comeback has been delayed, but has promised to make his big return early in 2014.
He said, “It’s a bitter blow as training had been going so well and I was looking forward to making my debut at cruiserweight. For it to only happen a week before the fight is even more devastating. I just want to get this year out of the way and enter 2014 with a clean slate and get my career back on track.”
Dereck Chisora headlines the Copper Box Arena show against Ondrej Pala; Nathan Cleverly challenges Daniel Ammann for the Vacant Commonwealth Cruiserweight Championship; plus London sensation Frank Buglioni challenges for the Vacant WBO European title and Bradley Skeete v Colin Lynes for the Vacant English Welterweight title. An action-packed undercard features Mitchell Smith, Andreas and Chris Evangelou, Georgie Kean, Gary Corcoran and Tom Baker.

right Nathan...a "back injury" lol

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I read on NSB last night they froze Manny's accounts...all the fees and penalty add up to more then his net worth:bryan:

Fighting in China N Roach N Arum calling out Floyd alllllll makes sense now:ohhh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The only thing that could make the Mayweather fight happen
I read on NSB last night they froze Manny's accounts...all the fees and penalty add up to more then his net worth:bryan:

Fighting in China N Roach N Arum calling out Floyd alllllll makes sense now:ohhh:
charlton-heston-laughing-gif.gif

Jae

CREATOR OF BADCULTURE.NET - VISIT & CLICK SOME ADS
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles/Inglewood All Day Every Day

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo im heading to dallas tonight for a mavs and then the cowboys raiders game ..whats a good boxing podacst in mp3 format do dl for the long drive

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I feel sorry for Manny........this has EVERYthing to do with him getting into Politics :wow:

It's a dirty world brehs, and the more I think about Pacman's situation, the more I'm sure he'll be facing Timothy Bradley in April. I say this because Provodnikov has already said he's interested in Rios at 147, Alvarado is in the bushes until he can get a win or two just to clear his head and Marquez can just fukk off until Bradley/Pacman commences...but I guarantee you, he'll fight the winner. Why? Because the winner of Pacman-Bradley II will be a 147 champion, which is what JMM is after, so he'll just have to either wait it out or take a stay busy fight.

Provodnikov-Rios though............jesus H MARY AND JOSEPH christ does that have fight of the decade written all over it :ohlawd:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I feel sorry for Manny........this has EVERYthing to do with him getting into Politics :wow:

It's a dirty world brehs, and the more I think about Pacman's situation, the more I'm sure he'll be facing Timothy Bradley in April. I say this because Provodnikov has already said he's interested in Rios at 147, Alvarado is in the bushes until he can get a win or two just to clear his head and Marquez can just fukk off until Bradley/Pacman commences...but I guarantee you, he'll fight the winner. Why? Because the winner of Pacman-Bradley II will be a 147 champion, which is what JMM is after, so he'll just have to either wait it out or take a stay busy fight.

Provodnikov-Rios though............jesus H MARY AND JOSEPH christ does that have fight of the decade written all over it :ohlawd:
Hop off his dikk, this has everything to do with not paying taxes all Manny had to do was prove he paid taxes, thats is not worth a 2 year game:beli:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Hop off his dikk, this has everything to do with not paying taxes all Manny had to do was prove he paid taxes, thats is not worth a 2 year game:beli:

One of the most level headed posters here but he is on Manny's dikk because he is giving his opinion on the situation.:beli: You are become a terrible poster whenever Pacman or Floyd is mentioned breh.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
One of the most level headed posters here but he is on Manny's dikk because he is giving his opinion on the situation.:beli: You are become a terrible poster whenever Pacman or Floyd is mentioned breh.
Why should Manny a fukking millioniare supposed to get away with normal shyt, us normal working floks have to do. When Floyd owed like 3-6 million there was thread after, Mnny does it and it's a conspircay. Conspiracies for a guy hiring vision quest to find about his funds, conspiracies for a dude that bytch about taxes, conspiracy for a dude that sold all of houses and such and got the fukk out the us, conspiracies for a muthafukker fighting China selling 5 dollars ppvs to avoid taxes...... This dude just dont want to pay his taxes point blank period, but IRS aint about to sit back and kiss Manny's ass.......

Manny better hope the US IRS dont start digging around on his ass

Maybe Im hard on Manny, but the anger regarding this situation is because as stupid as he plays he's smarter than this, he is in a shythole now. I kind of wanted him to retire post Rios, with Atlas stating Arum forced Manny to fight Rios. Manny doesnt want to fight but has to and it's sad, he went from a hero, to a drug test avoiding, tax evading cheat, shyt is shameful.....................................

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Didn't know so many posters here were Manny stans:heh:
Is it not evident too you breh, why u think the constant arguments, like Im supposed to kiss his ass and wear a tin foil hat coming up with conspiracies cause it's manny, like I dont have to pay taxes and shyt:bryan:

The ring =90% Manny stans, and 10% People who understand this boxing shyt