Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
One of the most level headed posters here but he is on Manny's dikk because he is giving his opinion on the situation.:beli: You are become a terrible poster whenever Pacman or Floyd is mentioned breh.
He's been a bytch niggga in my book, he does shyt but post random articles when he's getting sonned to oblivion. With his Oh so people dont think Im a Manny dikkrider let me post random copy and pasted articles from boxingscene ass......................:demonic:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He's been a bytch niggga in my book, he does shyt but post random articles when he's getting sonned to oblivion. With his Oh so people dont think Im a Manny dikkrider let me post random copy and pasted articles from boxingscene ass......................:demonic:

lol at a known bad poster who doesn't know shyt like yourself calling one of the most dedicated cats to this boxing shyt on the coli a bytch nikka...your trolling and fukkery knows no bounds does it?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why should Manny a fukking millioniare supposed to get away with normal shyt, us normal working floks have to do. When Floyd owed like 3-6 million there was thread after, Mnny does it and it's a conspircay. Conspiracies for a guy hiring vision quest to find about his funds, conspiracies for a dude that bytch about taxes, conspiracy for a dude that sold all of houses and such and got the fukk out the us, conspiracies for a muthafukker fighting China selling 5 dollars ppvs to avoid taxes...... This dude just dont want to pay his taxes point blank period, but IRS aint about to sit back and kiss Manny's ass.......

Manny better hope the US IRS dont start digging around on his ass

Maybe Im hard on Manny, but the anger regarding this situation is because as stupid as he plays he's smarter than this, he is in a shythole now. I kind of wanted him to retire post Rios, with Atlas stating Arum forced Manny to fight Rios. Manny doesnt want to fight but has to and it's sad, he went from a hero, to a drug test avoiding, tax evading cheat, shyt is shameful.....................................
I guess manny feels the only way he can feel comfortable getting jerked by his management and promoter is to jerk uncle same.

But its the other way, friend. :sitdown:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So is Manny Pacquaio supposed to be above paying taxes also:comeon:
According to the article he claims he paid taxes in the US, the only thing in dispute is whether he provided the documentation to the Philippines tax bureau.
And stop acting like you give a fukk about taxes or that you even like Manny...you stan for Floyd at levels that would put Newzz's Broner stanning to shame and are just enjoying anything bad that happens to Manny.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

:snoop:

@SuikodenII posts nothing but relevant facts, articles, videos, fights, etc........what do YOU bring to The Ring?:rudy:

You can't just run around throwing dirt on one of the best posters in this bytch:camby:

Anytime a fighter is mentioned that you don't like, which is every fighter except Floyd and Swift, you get all hot and bothered, and start typing all types of irrational shyt breh. Cut it out:ufdup:

You went from being another poster, to a widely recognized half-troll/half-shock poster. My nikka, you don't even have a gimmick to fall back on (ie Me and #Band Camp when I'm on my stanning shyt).

You fukking up breh:mindblown:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I'm starting to believe its something seriously fukking wrong with that dude.... @Newzz you right this nikka shyts on literally EVERY single relevant fighter besides Floyd and Danny.... I don't think son is trolling either

I mean sometimes he has points, but he go about em all wrong:snoop:

He my #LWO nikka, just like @SkiHatDaGawd and @SuikodenII as well, but what the fukk?!:mindblown:

Suikoden don't be on all that beef and stanning shyt in here (except Johnny Gonzalez for whatever reason :heh:). He's pretty neutral and balanced. That's why everybody fukks with him in here:salute:

Pretty much, keep the beefing to those of us that partake in that type of shyt. I think Suikoden and @Jae are 2 of our most balanced posters in this bytch......they off limits or #Band Camp gonna be on that ass:birdman:

#BandCamp

:demonic:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
*Taps microphone twice.......hears back feed.......clears throat*

Hello? Can ya'll hear me out there? OK, cool. I saw my name was tagged and I was confused as to what was going on but I think it's time I let ya'll in on something.....

I've had Skip B on ignore since SOHH........ that is all. I have no idea what she says, I have no idea what she does, and I do not care to know anything she says in the future. @patscorpio @Newzz @krackdagawd @King P and everyone else PLEASE ignore all future shots fired in my direction from her. I don't know what her problem is, but she obviously needs help, so let's just let her be and get back to what we do best......

#13 ranked Bantamweight Rolly Lunas (formely Matsushida) vs. Chris Avalos​

:damn: :whew: Avalos-Rigondeaux might be coming next :obama: