Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was hoping the fight would be outside in the daytime instead of in a dome

i expected rios to lose but i thought hed atleast go out swinging..smh

alvarado pacman woulda been a better fight

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
bradley just had a fight of the year candidate earlier this year. wtf you nikkas are talking about?

He went life and death with a fighter who was NOT supposed to challenge him like that:comeon:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
This is pretty much what I think. Pac-Bradley wouldn't be an exciting fight, but I think Bradley was new to the big stage and Pac was a better fighter that night (even with Bradleys hurt ankles and all). Bradley has improved since that fight and Manny is slowly fading. It would be a fight I want to see and one I would pick Bradley in.
I think Bradley already deserves the #2 spot at Welterweight right now, but I think fighting and beating Manny would secure that.
And lets put the kibosh on Bradley not selling well...because he never will. Doesn't mean us hardcore fans don't like watching him.

Word is that that Prov - Manny is not looking to be made, not because Manny is scared (maybe he is), but mainly because Manny isn't interested in fighting Prov because he trains with Prov and likes him.
And Floyd-Manny won't happen until Bob Arum is out of the picture...people who don't know need to read up on that. Floyd will not negotiate with Bob Arum. They hate each other's guts and that is, was, and always has been the reason why a Floyd-Manny fight has not been made.
Top Rank though, is running out of interested options for their fighters, which sucks because I would be really interested in seeing Bradley, Prov, Manny, and JMM against any GB fighter...but rehashing the round robin at TR is getting stale.
i feel that at some point, with their careers damn near over, the amount of money will bring them to the table. floyd will get what he wants and it will be on.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
was the fight boring or not?

the irony that you dikk ride Broner when the nikka struggled with Paulie....

Just like other people who have nothing to respond with, u try and talk down on AB instead of answering my quote directly:umad:
He struggled to a 117-111 victory over Pauletta (which is the consensus from the media, AP, and judges)?:usure:

:ufdup:

Nah nikka, Bradley struggled against Provodnikov and was out on his feet at LEAST 3 times in that fight. That was not supposed to happen at all.....it was supposed to be a stay busy fight.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
@HARLEM AL ......and also, if u are trying to even HINT that Broner struggled more (which there wasn't any struggle) with Pauletta than Bradley strugled with (more like got his ass beat from pillar to post) with Provodnikov, you need to pass that shyt u smoking on.

There isn't 1 respectable poster on here that will cosign that thought. Not one. Thats fukking outlandish, ludicrous, absurd, etc

:mindblown:

And only a casual fan would decide whether someone struggled in a fight or not by how boring the fight was:heh:

Floyd is always involved in a boring fight but he ain't struggled with an opponent since the first 4 rounds with Zab.:ufdup:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Dude said Bradley was a boring fighter. I said he just had fight of the year.

Also Broner did struggle with paulie. Dude didn't how to apply effective pressure on him. And he didn't throw that many punches. nikka got hit all through the fight.

:dry: this nikka

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

#7 ranked Featherweight Evgeny Gradovich vs. #8 ranked Featherweight Billy Dib

Dib is tough, but the two Gradovich bouts might have sent him into retirement. Gradovich is top 5 at 126 right now, I'm sure.

this fight made me smile..the ending of dib helpless on the ropes catching that work from gradovich forcing dib's corner to rush in to save him lol

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
was the fight boring or not?

the irony that you dikk ride Broner when the nikka struggled with Paulie....
The fight with Provodnikov was an anomaly and nit representative of the type of fighter Bradley truly is as evidenced by the bullshyt way he fought JMM. Also the credit for that fight goes to Provodnikov forcing Bradley into a style of fighting he hates. And it was Bradley's second consecutive gift decision on top of it.
Bradley is entertainment kryptonite.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
i feel that at some point, with their careers damn near over, the amount of money will bring them to the table. floyd will get what he wants and it will be on.
A lot people are speculating if Floyd fulfills his Showtime contract and expects to be 49-0 he might try to line up his 50th and final fight vs. PacMan. I think that is pie in the sky hopefulness.
Right now it seems that Pacquiao is getting lent money from his future fight by Arum, so he has to stay with Arum, even if he wanted to leave - which he doesn't (that is the rumor).
It is not that Floyd or Manny don't want to fight each other, it is just that Floyd and Arum don't want to negotiate.
If they couldn't come together over a potential $100 million payday...I don't know.
The only thing that may bring them together is that last huge payday before either fighter retires, a year or two down the road.