Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
fukk outta here. That old old nikka come with the bullshyt all bets are off.. :smh:
Freddie was wrong for how he approached Robert Garcia, there was no reason for him to be that disrespectful.
However in what universe is it cool to be an able bodied younger man trying to physically beat up an old dude with Parkinson's? That overly aggressive chubby Mexican needed to be told to ease the fukk up.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
The one nikka you'd think would be all up in it was the calmest one :russ:

Roach was acting like bytch tho for no reason

How?? they were supposed to be done at 11 they were cutting in on Roach time and Roach approached him. Garcia said he wasnt going anywhere we got 30 more minutes/interviews and shyt.. Roach said get the fukk outa here you piece of shyt :camby:

Only bytches I seen was a group of nikkas trying to aggressively gang up on an old man with Parkinsons who was actually in the right..

Mexican mothafukka isn't racist
Jew isn't a racist word niether

:smugfavre:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
fukk outta here. That old old nikka come with the bullshyt all bets are off.. :smh:
NAh chief...you don't spaz out when a guy twice your age with a major medical issue who poses no real physical threat gets mouthy.
You can tell that old mofo to fukk off but you don't try to run up on him.
That just makes you look like a punk.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
:mjpls: Roach been getting away with a lot of bullshyt. fukk if he got the shakes.
NAh chief...you don't spaz out when a guy twice your age with a major medical issue who poses no real physical threat gets mouthy.
You can tell that old mofo to fukk off but you don't try to run up on him.
That just makes you look like a punk.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
How?? they were supposed to be done at 11 they were cutting in on Roach time and Roach approached him. Garcia said he wasnt going anywhere we got 30 more minutes/interviews and shyt.. Roach said get the fukk outa here you piece of shyt :camby:

Only bytches I seen was a group of nikkas trying to aggressively gang up on an old man with Parkinsons who was actually in the right..

Mexican mothafukka isn't racist
Jew isn't a racist word niether

:smugfavre:
This, Freddie wasnt in the wrong here, like I've said Roach is a fighter and will always have that running in his veins old with parkinsons and all, slight shyt talk wont be tolerated in his presence without him letting it be known. So is kicking a guy with Parkinsons is cool people..........

Roach is simply trying to get team rios and more importantly Rios off their game, so he can come to ring and dummy fight, because trust me they are alittel worried about Rios, couple with Manny coming off a L and unfortunately they reacted before they could think, giving team Manny that mental edge, now people will talk about these shenanigans storming the Garcia's camp and such, while Manny could pay the background, and focus on business......

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
But rios didn't pay any mind to that bullshyt. I don't give a fukk if Freddie is a fighter. So is Robert Garcia. Dude showed Freddie respect. Dude explain to him why they were a little over time.
This, Freddie wasnt in the wrong here, like I've said Roach is a fighter and will always have that running in his veins old with parkinsons and all, slight shyt talk wont be tolerated in his presence without him letting it be known. So is kicking a guy with Parkinsons is cool people..........

Roach is simply trying to get team rios and more importantly Rios off their game, so he can come to ring and dummy fight, because trust me they are alittel worried about Rios, couple with Manny coming off a L and unfortunately they reacted before they could think, giving team Manny that mental edge, now people will talk about these shenanigans storming the Garcia's camp and such, while Manny could pay the background, and focus on business......

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
But rios didn't pay any mind to that bullshyt. I don't give a fukk if Freddie is a fighter. So is Robert Garcia. Dude showed Freddie respect. Dude explain to him why they were a little over time.
His team was flustered they will come up with the gameplan, with Ariza being in Manny's corner he knowns his weaknesses, and Roach understands this 100%, the world knows Manny is suspect when being boxed, Manny even had issues with Margarito lowly jab getting hit with about 75(off top of head). Roach figures if he can ruffle feathers maybe Rios comes out guns blazing from round one on. Everyone who knows Ariza knows he will whisper in Rios ear all fukking night telling him to do this and do that, knock that fukker out, he's done JMM beat him , he has no chin, and such, just like he used to do with Manny. Roach is playing chess, he already came out and said Ariza would be a distraction for Manny's team this week, and Roach brought out that divisive trait in Ariza.......

Roach is being a smooth operator, what he did was very thought out and tactical, hopefully Manny matches that mental precision roach is showing covering all angles, because Manny will have have to; Rios lives for this fighting shyt literally......

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I want to order this fight so bad since the first episode of 24/7 but I cant spent 60 dollars when that shyt is 5 dollars in china, shyt rubs me all type of wrong:why:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:deadmanny: Didn't even show up til an hr after the bullshyt

Roach came thru trying to Flex N Team Rios looked at dude like:stopitslime:

If Roach N them need to get into Rios head to beat him Pac is more:flabbynsick:then we thought
Oh for sure, the first thought that popped in my head when I seen this. Manny aint just get slept by JMM, he got dropped from a wide soft lead right that he usually eats for scooby snacks the far more telling knockdown about Manny's state. Thats why it makes me livid when people say Manny is still Manny and brushes off Rios, even Roach knows better than this, he worries for Manny some too, because a part of him doesnt know how much he has left either, he already has went on record saying one more ass whipping and I'll convince Manny to retire..........

Roach is pulling all the stops to make sure Manny has every single advantage