Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
How close? I think it's just talk between the two to hype themselves.

Wilder isn't well known here and he won't bring in enough money for Fury to take the risk.

Fury makes the same fighting Thompson, Chisora or Tomasz :trash:Adamek
Well Wilder brings immediate excitement just a youtube or boxrec click away. Besides that he's fought over in the UK before when he destroyed A-Fraud's chances at a 2nd chance. That was when he first called out Fury. Chisora rematch would be dope too. Adamek sick right now, he can't come to the phone. Thompson, due to his wins over Price, brings excitement as well. Ball is in Fury's court but I'm sure he's gonna wanna fight someone that brings him closer to Wlad.

:dwillhuh: @ this shyt
WBA bantamweight champ Koki Kameda (32-1, 17 KOs), 118, very barely kept his belt as he was awarded a highly controversial split decision over #14 Korean Jung-Oh Son (20-5-2, 6 KOs), 117.75, over twelve hard-fought rounds on Tuesday in Cheju, Korea.

The scorecards were as follows: Carla Caiz (US) 114.5-114, Silvestre Abainza (Philippines) 115-112, both for Kameda, Alfredo Polanco (Mexico) 115.5-113.5 for Son. The referee was Ferlin Marsh (New Zealand).

Kameda made a good start, but Son became aggressive as the contest progressed. It was Kameda that suffered a sole knockdown in the contest midway in round ten. Son fought much better than people had expected.
The WBA has to be stopped! :damn:

.5 point system :mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Ariza with the kick to the chest :wow:

:heh:

Freddie running his yap, instigating shyt ,being a racist. Got me like :birdman:

Then Ariza comes out and applied the real world application of :camby:
straight kicked that smug, overrated sack of shyt in the sturnum :salute:

That lame roach telling the police to arrest Ariza for assault was bytch shyt :pacspit: