Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
roach.gif

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
How about give me your address like now, and I'll drive to where your at on sat, and we can have a nice undercard for Pacquaio Rios for our coli brethen since TR has shytty undercards

3600 Adams St, College Park, GA is where we can meet at...

I'd prefer it be anytime after Thanksgiving though but if you just can't wait for me to stick my two thumbs in your neck.....so be it :shaq: how's that sound faggit???

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
3600 Adams St, College Park, GA is where we can meet at...

I'd prefer it be anytime after Thanksgiving though but if you just can't wait for me to stick my two thumbs in your neck.....so be it :shaq: how's that sound faggit???
Dont want to miss that thanksgiving meal cause your fat ass jaw is wired shut, huh:banderas:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
[

Thanksgiving is not Saturday bytch nikka.... but I work overtime stating tomorrow through the weekend until thanksgiving... Today is great for me though :smugfavre:
Look at this nikka, here with the...........:whoa:

Chump nikka is trying to send me to the country country with not a soul in site

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Look at this nikka, here with the...........:whoa:

Chump nikka is trying to send me to the country country with not a soul in site

Actually that's 2 minutes from the crib and bout 10 minutes from downtown... nowhere near the country.... You ain't scared is you? :mjpls: when im knocking your lips off I dont want any inturruptions

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Actually that's 2 minutes from the crib and bout 10 minutes from downtown... nowhere near the country.... You ain't scared is you? :mjpls: when im knocking your lips off I dont want any inturruptions
:stopitslime: you on lunch you cant txt and drive nikka.............................