Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Oh for sure, the first thought that popped in my head when I seen this. Manny aint just get slept by JMM, he got dropped from a wide soft lead right that he usually eats for scooby snacks the far more telling knockdown. Thats why it makes me livid when people say Manny is still Manny and brushes off Rios, even Roach knows better than this, he worries for Manny some too, because a part of him doesnt know how much he has left either, he already has went on record saying one more ass whipping and I'll convince Manny to retire..........

Roach is pulling all the stops to make sure Manny has every single advantage

That punch that Roidquez dropped Manny with was while Manny was backing up son and he lost his balance and fell..

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
odds are 4-1 on this fight...might have to take the defenseless underdog:lolbron:

either way should be a entertaining fight.. im a wait around till late saturday to see if anyones getting it so i can watch for free..if not i guess ill go to a bar..not paying 60 tho

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This, Freddie wasnt in the wrong here, like I've said Roach is a fighter and will always have that running in his veins old with parkinsons and all, slight shyt talk wont be tolerated in his presence without him letting it be known. So is kicking a guy with Parkinsons is cool people..........

Roach is simply trying to get team rios and more importantly Rios off their game, so he can come to ring and dummy fight, because trust me they are alittel worried about Rios, couple with Manny coming off a L and unfortunately they reacted before they could think, giving team Manny that mental edge, now people will talk about these shenanigans storming the Garcia's camp and such, while Manny could pay the background, and focus on business......

:wow: theory after theory

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:deadmanny: Didn't even show up til an hr after the bullshyt

Roach came thru trying to Flex N Team Rios looked at dude like:stopitslime:

If Roach N them need to get into Rios head to beat him Pac is more:flabbynsick:then we thought

Who cares if Pac wasn't there yet... It doesn't matter.. their time was up and they needed to get the fukk up outa there.. that's why Roach checked them

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Who cares if Pac wasn't there yet... It doesn't matter.. their time was up and they needed to get the fukk up outa there.. that's why Roach checked them

They "needed" to get up outta there yet Rios stayed on the elliptical N Garcia finished his interview...Roach got mega kicked in the chest n got mexicans N jews pissed for nothing :russ:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
They "needed" to get up outta there yet Rios stayed on the elliptical N Garcia finished his interview...Roach got mega kicked in the chest n got mexicans N jews pissed for nothing :russ:
I been trying not to laugh at this shyt since yesterday but

mj-laughing.gif

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Just hit me up for the address when you in town
How about give me your address like now, and I'll drive to where your at on sat, and we come have a nice undercard for Pacquaio Rios for our coli brethen since TR has shytty undercards
Sechback-"reeeeeeeeporting"

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
This, Freddie wasnt in the wrong here, like I've said Roach is a fighter and will always have that running in his veins old with parkinsons and all, slight shyt talk wont be tolerated in his presence without him letting it be known. So is kicking a guy with Parkinsons is cool people..........

Roach is simply trying to get team rios and more importantly Rios off their game, so he can come to ring and dummy fight, because trust me they are alittel worried about Rios, couple with Manny coming off a L and unfortunately they reacted before they could think, giving team Manny that mental edge, now people will talk about these shenanigans storming the Garcia's camp and such, while Manny could pay the background, and focus on business......

Angel Garcia is laughing in a dark room somewhere.......

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what weight is the skip b vs black jesus fight gonna take place at