Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Somebody needs to put Ariza N roaches faces in this :russ:

charlie-murphy-kick-o.gif

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
N how is that Donald nikka not a Mexican but Irish:dwillhuh:

Reverse Canelo:youngsabo:
Same shyt I was thinking :heh:

...upon watching it again, Roach used the racial epithet in the correct urban slang connotation

You see, and I learned this from Bill Burr, when you use the racial turn BEFORE saying muthafukka is makes it sound all good, when you say it AFTER it's racist :pachaha:

"You Motherfukking Mexican!"- Racist :wow:

"You Mexican Muthatfukka!" - Urban slang :troll:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Now I KNOW Roach was trolling, he ain't even put the -ER at the end, dude straight said "muthafukka!" :dead:

The final press conference and weigh-in are gonna be :banderas:

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo somebody lying that donald isnt mexican or have some other shyt in him, lmao at irish.
Regardless of what happened im excited for saturday.
He's probably half. His last name is Leary.:laugh: At his teachers calling his name out in class and seeing him raise his hand. I got a Homie named Guadalupe Salazar, full blooded Mexican but he looks like the wrestler Curt Henning. The fukkery he would go through cuz people didn't know he was latino was hilarious.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Freddie was wrong for how he approached Robert Garcia, there was no reason for him to be that disrespectful.
However in what universe is it cool to be an able bodied younger man trying to physically beat up an old dude with Parkinson's? That overly aggressive chubby Mexican needed to be told to ease the fukk up.