Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Virgil got a video on Fight Hype mentioning Chavez Jr

Ward got an article on NSB mentioning a Chavez Jr

Obviously it won't be made next Chavez got a March date with Vera N I would love for Chavez to give Froch that work first BUT out of the 3 names GGG, Bhop, Jccjr... Chavez gets Ward first
Answer this do I give a fukk about what Virgil or Ward is saying they dont dictate shyt, and cant even dictate to a bum ass fighter like Chavez

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Unfortunately for HBO boring ass Ward is all they have, they actually want him to fight a name so he will lose..............

Lets not act like HBO aint spend damn near a year canceling and not approving his sparring sessions vs shyt opponenets

Right because he was supposed to go in and fight Stevenson after a what 14 month lay off and shoulder surgery. You were the same on in here citing shoulder surgery as to why Hopkins lost to Dawson.

Ward fought the best guy at 168 that he hadn't beaten yet and didn't lose a round. Ward isn't going anywhere, get mad.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
From my sources, Im hearing fukkery as far as Ward next opponent goes right on que...........:banderas:

Post when I find out more details...................

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Answer this do I give a fukk about what Virgil or Ward is saying they dont dictate shyt, and cant even dictate to a bum ass fighter like Chavez

Answer this Do anybody give AF what your bytch ass saying??:bryan:

Did you not say you aint hear nobody mention chavez?? Did i not give you evidence to dispute your dumb ass trolling claim:snoop:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
From my sources, Im hearing fukkery as far as Ward next opponent goes right on que...........:banderas:

Post when I find out more details...................

36G14Bk.gif

"Ward isn't beating the top fighters." * Ward literally beat every top 168lb fighter in the Super 6 and beat Dawson coming down from 175*

"Ward isn't mentioning GGG." *Article shows Ward mentioning GGG*

"Ward isn't mentioning Chavez Jr." *@ChocolateGiddyUp brings up the fact that both camps and hbo have mentioned each other.*

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
36G14Bk.gif

"Ward isn't beating the top fighters." * Ward literally beat every top 168lb fighter in the Super 6 and beat Dawson coming down from 175*

"Ward isn't mentioning Chavez Jr." *@ChocolateGiddyUp brings up the fact that both camps and hbo have mentioned each other.*
Ward to fight Kashtanov next, Or be stripped. Stanylav Kashtonov is mando and the WBA interim champion. .......................

addon.php

Ward must have people in high places to set this shyt up from a mile away without noticing

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Ward to fight Kashtanov next, Or be stripped. Stanylav Kashtonov is mando and the WBA interim champion. .......................

addon.php

Ward must have people in high places to set this shyt up from a mile away without noticing

MSOURCES.jpg

I'll wait until it's official before commenting on this.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
MSOURCES.jpg

I'll wait until it's official before commenting on this.
It is as good as money, if WBA honors their rule, Ward is to fight Kashtanov or be stripped.....

Once the Interim champion get to mandatory status, the champ has to fight or get stripped

WBA will invoke this at the best possible time which seems now

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
36G14Bk.gif

:banderas:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

I seriously don't get his hate for Ward. :yeshrug:

I mean if you don't like his style and find him boring or whatever cool just say it but don't say things that are clearly false.

off topic but one of the ESPN reps sent me a huge poster size gloss finish cover for their fight magazine special with Floyd and Canelo.

z79STkN.jpg

I should receive the Canelo one sometime this week, I'm keeping the Floyd one but was thinking maybe we should do some type of coli raffle if anyone is interested in the Canelo variation.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hey i got a espn magazine subscription..they gonna send that fight special to reg customers?^

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
hey i got a espn magazine subscription..they gonna send that fight special to reg customers?^

It's from an old issue it was a few weeks before the fight. My girl works in advertising and we were on a dinner with the ESPN rep who is a huge boxing fan and he told me he was going to be sending me some of their old boxing covers in poster size.