Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Jae

CREATOR OF BADCULTURE.NET - VISIT & CLICK SOME ADS
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles/Inglewood All Day Every Day

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
What PPV has BHOP headlined, none..................

Keep your mouth on hush lil nikka

Oh so because the other fighter might have been a bigger draw that disqualifies the ppvs Hopkins has sold. :laff:

How about you tell me how many ppvs has GGG headlined or even been in the main event of for you to factor he is a bigger draw. I'll answer that for you ZERO, old nikka.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Some are really giving Brandon a shot, I like his brawling come forward style but he is about to run into a brick wall. no hyperbole :shaq:
He has more than a shot, every fighter has a punchers chance, Im not sure if Manny understands what is Brandon Rios type of Problems, he will die before he is ko'ed and he damn sure wont quit or run like some of his other opponents, and one cant simply chalk this as a walk in the park after getting slept on top of a year of inactivity, vs a zombie like Rios, I seen a pillow fisted Bradley back Manny off go into his shell and have him trying to steal rounds, nothing is a given in the ring...................

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Oh so because the other fighter might have been a bigger draw that disqualifies the ppvs Hopkins has sold. :laff:

How about you tell me how many ppvs has GGG headlined or even been in the main event of for you to factor he is a bigger draw. I'll answer that for you ZERO, old nikka.
Very much cause outside of that he is a HBO/Showtime fighter, and he understands this; unlike Ward who expects his ass to be kissed from here to the moon like he Oscar or some shyt. BHOP got on his hands and knee to get a Oscar and Tito.............

No matter how much Ward is trying to pump fake, next fight is put up or shut up HBO wont stand for his ugly ass style for too much longer.............

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Sure they won't because Skip b says so. :heh:

Ward will be just fine. :umad:
If they criticize Rigo, they will be shytting all over Ward soon, it aint like he's exciting or fighting the best out. If ward ducks Stevenson after a AS victory he's done.......................

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
GGG ain't trying to fight Ward yet...you think HBO wanna ruin all they hard work hyping that Borat nikka up:russ:

BHop dnt want that fight N neither do the fans

Theres only one Man who wants the fight N brings fans N $$$$$
chavez-100.jpg

:blessed:
You must be smoking rocks to think Ward gets a Chavez match:rudy:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
If they criticize Rigo, they will be shytting all over Ward soon, it aint like he's exciting or fighting the best out. If ward ducks Stevenson after a AS victory he's done.......................

:heh:
So now Ward's ducking Stevenson too

Rigo was getting criticism for literally running, never engaging, and trying to win strictly off points like its the olympics...

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Why wouldnt it :stopitslime:

its been discussed by EVERYBODY, both fighters, they camps N HBO :comeon:
Whats in it for Chavez, absolutely ziltch, on top of a ass whipping

If anything expect a Froch first to rebuild Chavez, which is more money for both fighters and HBO if he losses he losses , if he wins he's right smack in the center of things

SN:Not to mention I aint hear shyt about this match since Chavez got his assed whipped by a sparring partner:smugfavre:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:heh:
So now Ward's ducking Stevenson too

Rigo was getting criticism for literally running, never engaging, and trying to win strictly off points like its the olympics...
And Ward has been a boring ass no power fighter his whole career

The Stevenson match should have happened, the fight had serious heat then why Ward aint move up IDK.....

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

You do know that hbo doesn't have this retarded opinion that Ward isn't fighting the best out right? :leostare:

How about you keep wishing these things and maybe they might happen.

they won't :umad:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The Stevenson Dawson match alone should let people know Ward aint all thats advertised, sparking that quitter of a fighter in Dawson; completely shytting on Wards best win....................

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Whats in it for Chavez, absolutely ziltch, on top of a ass whipping

If anything expect a Froch first to rebuild Chavez, which is more money for both fighters and HBO if he losses he losses , if he wins he's right smack in the center of things

SN:Not to mention I aint hear shyt about this match since Chavez got his assed whipped by a sparring partner:smugfavre:

Virgil got a video on Fight Hype mentioning Chavez Jr

Ward got an article on NSB mentioning a Chavez Jr

Obviously it won't be made next Chavez got a March date with Vera N I would love for Chavez to give Froch that work first BUT out of the 3 names GGG, Bhop, Jccjr... Chavez gets Ward first

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
You do know that hbo doesn't have this retarded opinion that Ward isn't fighting the best out right? :leostare:

How about you keep wishing these things and maybe they might happen.

they won't :umad:
Unfortunately for HBO boring ass Ward is all they have, they actually want him to fight a name so he will lose..............

Lets not act like HBO aint spend damn near a year canceling and not approving his sparring sessions vs shyt opponenets