Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Financially(which is all that matters) you think a GGG fight is bigger than B Hop and Chavez jr. :camby:

I find it funny how you apply this shytty form of logic you have going on here to so many fighters but never Floyd. I wonder why. :heh:
Who the fukk would pay to see a 50 year old and a ugly ass fighter in Ward, not me

Now that leaves Chavez, who has took multiple ass whippings, received a gift, and has his own people is turning his back on him

So you dont find it funny that he is advising GGG to wait, and advising GGG to handle Sergio, but isnt doing any of things for a less proven MW

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Financially(which is all that matters) you think a GGG fight is bigger than B Hop and Chavez jr. :camby:

I find it funny how you apply this shytty form of logic you have going on here to so many fighters but never Floyd. I wonder why. :heh:
Not to mention GGG is breaking records and is about as big of payday Ward gets

http://www.boxingscene.com/gennady-golovkin-2-days-gets-record-hbo-rating--67760

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing/gennady-golovkin-proves-big-hit-hbo-viewers-193916026--box.html

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
GGG ain't trying to fight Ward yet...you think HBO wanna ruin all they hard work hyping that Borat nikka up:russ:

BHop dnt want that fight N neither do the fans

Theres only one Man who wants the fight N brings fans N $$$$$
chavez-100.jpg

:blessed:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Who the fukk would pay to see a 50 year old and a ugly ass fighter in Ward, not me

Now that leaves Chavez, who has took multiple ass whippings, received a gift, and has his own people is turning his back on him

So you dont find it funny that he is advising GGG to wait, and advising GGG to handle Sergio, but isnt doing any of things for a less proven MW

So because you wouldn't pay for it means it's not the bigger fight? :heh: Yeah a fight against one of the greatest middle weights in history, who keeps defying father time, who Ward actually looks up to won't sell.

Yeah and Hopkins just had the highest rated card on Showtime all this year.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So because you wouldn't pay for it means it's not the bigger fight? :heh: Yeah a fight against one of the greatest middle weights in history, who keeps defying father time, who Ward actually looks up to won't sell.

Yeah and Hopkins just had the highest rated card on Showtime all this year.
How many ppvs is BHOP selling and how many ppv's has Ward been on, is yall tired of talking out your ass

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
How many ppvs is BHOP selling and how many ppv's has Ward been on, is yall tired of talking out your ass

Bhop has sold a fukk more ppv than GGG who is at ZERO.

boxing fans are so disrespectful, dudes will shyt on someone who has been in the sport over 25 years and still on a high level because they are going :noah: over some new nikka with punching power.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Some are really giving Brandon a shot, I like his brawling come forward style but he is about to run into a brick wall. no hyperbole :shaq:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Are you picking Rios in this fight ?
Im hearing Rios is super sharp slepping sparring partners and is in the best shape of his life, I hope Manny aint believing Roach bullshyt that he will ko Rios in 4, Manny needs to prepare physically and mentally for a 12 round barn burner

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Bhop has sold a fukk more ppv than GGG who is at ZERO.

boxing fans are so disrespectful, dudes will shyt on someone who has been in the sport over 25 years and still on a high level because they are going :noah: over some new nikka with punching power.
What PPV has BHOP headlined, none..................

Keep your mouth on hush lil nikka