Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
And didn't GGG just call out Sergio.... he not even thinking about Ward... Why should Ward be pressed to fight him right now??
GGG manager is quit trying to make the Sergio match, not only does he not want it, Sergio is 40 past it and simply cant beat GGG, GGG is already twice the star as Sergio was and his numbers prove that

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'm in ATL and I know your punk ass be down here everey once and awhile so lemmie know.. just don't front like the bytch ass faggit who started this thread
No doubt, I go that direction Im making a thread, so the world can see how bytchmade you is......

:deadmanny: at calling the thread starter of the goat ring thread a bytch ass faggit

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So are you gonna act like Ward aint say in the future when GGG people are shooting for it now, he's trying to save face by pump faking. A Non draw like Ward should be on his hands and knees begging a GGG for a match........

What Ward is doing is purely bytchmade

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
So are you gonna act like Ward aint say in the future when GGG people are shooting for it now, he's trying to save face by pump faking. A Non draw like Ward should be on his hands and knees begging a GGG for a match........

What Ward is doing is purely bytchmade

Sure buddy, he went from "scared to mention him" to mentioning him. Now it's pump faking because you were proved wrong, again.

A fight between both makes sense and if Chavez Jr or Hopkins don’t pan out, Golovkin could get the call in 2014.

In the very same article you posted. :beli:

Let me guess a GGG fight is bigger than Chavez Jr or Hopkins now too.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Sure buddy, he went from "scared to mention him" to mentioning him. Now it's pump faking because you were proved wrong, again.

In the very same article you posted. :beli:

Let me guess a GGG fight is bigger than Chavez Jr or Hopkins now too.
Better than BHOP yes, Chavez who knows how far his stock is faded after his gift. I dont see ward advising Chavez shyt................

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Better than BHOP yes, Chavez who knows how far his stock is faded after his gift. I dont see ward advising Chavez shyt................

Financially(which is all that matters) you think a GGG fight is bigger than B Hop and Chavez jr. :camby:

I find it funny how you apply this shytty form of logic you have going on here to so many fighters but never Floyd. I wonder why. :heh: