Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
boxing has to be the only sport where people talk more about the past than whats actually going on
breh if i could id be talking prizefighter with you, tua, and suikoden but i cannot stream on my company's network :to:.they just had to air this on a thursday...id expect this shyt from australia not the brits :smh:

Jae

CREATOR OF BADCULTURE.NET - VISIT & CLICK SOME ADS
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles/Inglewood All Day Every Day
Hey gents. Haven't caught up with you guys in a while because I've been busy with Ward fight week. I have pics up from Tuesday's media workout and i'm in the middle of uploading quotes and photo's from today's final press conference. Hope you all are well

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

While Roberto Duran was the pride and joy of Panama, at the same time there was another great fighter several weight classes lighter by the name of Hilario Zapata. Tall, long southpaw fighter, good defense and threw in combinations; with wins over notable little men and long title reigns he's another overlooked candidate for the Hall of Fame. With only one loss on his record to a future world champion, Hilario would face off with Japanese fighter and current WBC L. Fly champion, Shigeo Nakajima. Both fighters very young in their professional careers faced off for the WBC Light Flyweight crown with Hilario taking an unpopular decision (a RIOT broke out). Zapata would later give Nakajima a rematch right back in the challenger's hometown to settle the score once and for all who the superior fighter was...

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
http://www.boxingscene.com/michael-walker-shot-killed-chicago--71687

by Edward Chaykovsky

According to a report in the Chicago Tribune, middleweight contender Michael Walker (19-19-2, 12KOs) was found shot a gangway earlier this morning on the South Side of Chicago's Chatham neighborhood, according to police. Officers responded about 8:45 a.m. to the 8200 block of South Drexel Boulevard and Walker unresponsive and lying in a gangway. He was pronounced dead at Northwestern Memorial Hospital at 9:31 a.m. Police are investigating.

Walker had faced many of the top contenders at middleweight and junior middleweight, including Danny Jacobs, Matt Korobov, Ricardo Mayorga, Andy Lee, Fernando Guerrero and several other notable names.

When he faced Jacobs in 2009, he was 19-1, but after that loss everything went down hill and he lost his next 17 of 18 bouts.

:rip: