Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Toney at -230 against a fighter only with wins against 1-17 lithuanians was free money :blessed:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I am hearing that Mayweather vs. Broner could be a reality as soon as May..... do you guys think it's just bs? It is also the reason some are saying that their is a delay in the announcement of the Khan fight so if Broner loses then it will Khan
GB knows the Khan fight aint sellable and I doubt Floyd goes oversees to risk getting robbed or any other fukkery

They are thinking Broner hence the separation and slight digs from both lately

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Damn has Broner been spending all his
8GlcB0J.jpg
:flabbynsick: needs an upgrade and this would be perfect.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Roach advise Pacquiao retire if he struggles

Manny Pacquiao's trainer says the Filipino boxer will contemplate retirement if he fails to perform well against Brandon Rios this month. Freddie Roach said if the Rios fight “does not go well, we will seriously talk about his retirement,” but that Pacquiao was training as well as ever for the November 23rd pay-per-view bout in Macau.

Pacquiao is coming off defeats against Timothy Bradley in a much-criticised judges' decision, and then a knockout at the hands of Juan Manuel Marquez.

A third successive defeat would put his career at the crossroads, and while Roach said performance levels were more important than results, he acknowledged serious thought would have to be given to the future of “Pac-man” if he does not return to his best in Macau.

Pacquiao is juggling his boxing career with responsibilities as a Philippines congressman and other outside interests, and defeat could see him turn his attentions fully to his commitments outside the ring.

“If it does not go well, we will seriously talk about his retirement and possibly going to politics,” Roach said. “It's really hard to say until we see the fight, but I will be the first one to tell him to retire, and we have an agreement that as soon as I tell him that, he will retire.”

However Roach said: “I don't see him slipping in the ring at all.”

The brutal nature of the Marquez knockout, when Pacquiao fell face first to the canvas, raised questions about whether he could maintain the all-action, on-rushing style which propelled him to the top of boxing.

Roach said he saw no sign of any inhibition or caution in his style so far during a scheduled 110 rounds of preparation.

“I know people are skeptical about that. Manny is a realist. He accepts it. It does not bother him,” Roach said. “If you don't think you're going to be knocked out, you've got the wrong sport.”

http://www.boxingscene.com/roach-advise-pacquiao-retire-if-he-struggles--71646

Let's see how much of a fight Rios puts up. I'm sure if it happens, Bam Bam will probably take credit for beating Manny into retirement :lolbron: