Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Swift would be bigger N Stronger with more punching power

Only way Bradley wins is to jab jab jab lots of movement

HOWEVER Bradley can be pulled into a brawl .... N this Man will make sure Bradley says fukk the gameplan N slugs it out to his demise

angel.jpg

#swiftset:demonic:

:blessed:
Im not even sure if Bradley outboxes Garcia, Judah is a far superior counter puncher when he wants to fight, and Danny had no issues touching and chasing him

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I just don't see things happening that way breh, but I could see it being a small possibility :ehh:

Well, @ChocolateGiddyUp just said exactly what I believe almost word for word in his 2 posts.....that Danny can pull Bradley off his game plan and hurt him

Plus Bradley ain't Floyd. Danny can actually box him and catch him being that Bradleys defense is suspect as helln

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Well, @ChocolateGiddyUp just said exactly what I believe almost word for word in his 2 posts.....that Danny can pull Bradley off his game plan and hurt him
Garcia is simply the better fighter aside from speed and the jab everything Bradley does Garcia does better, lets not overrate Bradley after he beat JMM average ass.......

Bradley gets little props until he avenges Prov, I wanted to scream his praise after JMM but how he advised Prov to stay at 140 afterwards:patrice:.............Thats bytchmade shyt not only was Prov dragged up to 147 as a cherrypick easy touch, he gave Bradley the ass whipping of his life, there should have been multiple 10 8 rounds for Prov, on top of a blown knockdown call, on top of Bradley receiving a long count and getting saved by the bell. Bradley still has a lot to prove

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Garcia is simply the better fighter aside from speed and the jab everything Bradley does Garcia does better, lets not overrate Bradley after he beat JMM average ass.......

Bradley gets little props until he avenges Prov, I wanted to scream his praise after JMM but how he advised Prov to stay at 140 afterwards:patrice:.............Thats bytchmade shyt not only was Prov dragged up to 147 as a cherrypick easy touch, he gave Bradley the ass whipping of his life, there should have been multiple 10 8 rounds for Prov, on top of a blown knockdown call, on top of Bradley receiving a long count and getting saved by the bell. Bradley still has a lot to prove

I agree with all this except JMM isn't average.

However, I think that Bradley has arguably lost 2 of his last 3 fights and does still have a lot to prove.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

However, I think that Bradley has arguably lost 2 of his last 3 fights and does still have a lot to prove.
He is very average, 40 years old and shot

Post JMM 3 best victories aside from beating Manny the once in 4 tries,along with the names like Hamed, Morales, Khan and Canelo he ducked, on top of losses to Norwood and John, and that is everything you need to know about JMM

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Average in most aspects EXCEPT for counterpunching, which he is one of the best I have ever seen at that. problem is....no matter how great a counterpuncher you are, it can be negated with a jab, speed, and movement.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Average in most aspects EXCEPT for counterpunching, which he is one of the best I have ever seen at that. problem is....no matter how great a counterpuncher you are, it can be negated with a jab, speed, and movement.
You my nikka but:ufdup:

How is JMM a elite counter puncher , please explain concisely please

Dropped twice by a shot Barrera with a metal plate in his head
Dropped by Mayweather with a left hook
Dropped by diaz with a left hook
Dropped by Katsidis with a left hook
Dropped by Manny 5x with straight lefts

Elite counter punchers dont have issues with a left hand or simply a jab, a elite counterpuncher wouldnt get dropped 5x in 4 matches facing the same damn fighter by the same damn punch, so miss me all the way with this ish.....:camby:

Last edited: