Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps

While Roberto Duran was the pride and joy of Panama, at the same time there was another great fighter several weight classes lighter by the name of Hilario Zapata. Tall, long southpaw fighter, good defense and threw in combinations; with wins over notable little men and long title reigns he's another overlooked candidate for the Hall of Fame. With only one loss on his record to a future world champion, Hilario would face off with Japanese fighter and current WBC L. Fly champion, Shigeo Nakajima. Both fighters very young in their professional careers faced off for the WBC Light Flyweight crown with Hilario taking an unpopular decision (a RIOT broke out). Zapata would later give Nakajima a rematch right back in the challenger's hometown to settle the score once and for all who the superior fighter was...

I like the prose that is found in the Boxing forum, you don't see this from MMA fans. Sophisticated violence.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Khan got power, it's just that he flails and is always looking to dart away so he doesn't sit down or turn his shots over like he should. When he started fighting bigger and aggressive dudes he started that sissy punching habit you see now from time to time.

Bradley got power too, but his punching technique comes and goes during fights and a lot of the time he just flails as well. Every now and then he'll throw a good correct shot and drop or hurt somebody (Witter, Abregu, end of Marquez fight) for examples
Bradley has power when he throws to the body, it's very strange. His left hook to the body is a nasty nasty punch

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
I think Danny Garcia can beat Timothy Bradley and take his belt at 147:lupe:

Bradley will fight some visually frustrating style of hitting and running, after Provodnikov I don't see him staying in the pocket with anyone. He knows that is not good for him vs a hard puncher.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Swift would be bigger N Stronger with more punching power

Only way Bradley wins is to jab jab jab lots of movement

HOWEVER Bradley can be pulled into a brawl .... N this Man will make sure Bradley says fukk the gameplan N slugs it out to his demise

angel.jpg

#swiftset:demonic:

:blessed:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Swift would be bigger N Stronger with more punching power

Only way Bradley wins is to jab jab jab lots of movement

HOWEVER Bradley can be pulled into a brawl .... N this Man will make sure Bradley says fukk the gameplan N slugs it out to his demise

angel.jpg

#swiftset:demonic:

:blessed:
dog I'm all about #swiftset since he beat Lucas, but Bradley is a different animal. He gets better every fight and should be #3 p4p right now in my book. He'd outbox Danny to a UD and probably eat some hard ass punches on the way. But right now I don't see how Garcia beats bradley

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
dog I'm all about #swiftset since he beat Lucas, but Bradley is a different animal. He gets better every fight and should be #3 p4p right now in my book. He'd outbox Danny to a UD and probably eat some hard ass punches on the way. But right now I don't see how Garcia beats bradley

If Prov can put a hurting on Bradley then Swift sure as hell can N Bradley likes to Brawl he's not goin box for 12 rds especially if he gets hurt/dazed

Swift can time Bradley he's done it to faster fighters...Swift can take Bradleys best punch...N I'm taking into consideration if they were to fight Swift would have grown into 147 making him even stronger

I ain't saying Garcia goin ko Timmy or itd be a domination....but I'd put my money on Danny executing N sticking to his gameplan over Bradley sticking to his:manny:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I ain't saying Garcia goin ko Timmy or itd be a domination....but I'd put my money on Danny executing N sticking to his gameplan over Bradley sticking to his:manny:

I just don't see things happening that way breh, but I could see it being a small possibility :ehh: