Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Daps
He aint shyt anyway, I never felt he was shyt, not to mention him looking like complete trash since getting popped

Fukk him:camby:

He just had amazing athletic ability and now question arise around that as well as a work ethic that is questionable at best with a lack of defense.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Hatton never looked outstanding at 147, but I don't feel like his win over Collazo was some type of huge gift. He still got exposed though, but he also dropped dude and won the first half of the fight. Collazo took it from there and finished really strong and could have possibly gotten a 10-8 round in one of them late rounds, but that fight wasn't some gift for Hatton. That shyt was a close and competitive fight with the bigger name with the brighter future getting the nod.

That fight was more competitive than Martinez/Murray. Sergio needed a gift for that one seeing that he got knocked down twice with only one officially counting even though both were obvious as fukk.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
8GlcB0J.jpg

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
lol at you using the same insult I give you daily...you and I know know that's not the case..im patscorpio breh..that don't even sound right :bryan:..:smugfavre:

now what I saw hatton making shyt uncomfortable for Floyd for the first 3 rds or so then take a steady beating that increased after hatton gassed by out by 5 or 6 chasing that nikka..real great performance :russ:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I am hearing that Mayweather vs. Broner could be a reality as soon as May..... do you guys think it's just bs? It is also the reason some are saying that their is a delay in the announcement of the Khan fight so if Broner loses then it will Khan
Not BS, I heard whispers also, nothing concrete I could hinge my reputation on........

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
reading about this larry olu guy after the steroid cheat post, how the fukk do you get caught using 13 banned substances, how is using that many even possible :damn:

"Olubamiwo tested positive for EPO after the fight and in June 2012 after admitting to using 13 banned substances, was subsequently banned for four years. This ban was lifted in late 2013."