Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
His Spanish is as good as mine, which is to say not very good at all and nowhere near fluent.

I know this because after the Matthysse fight, he brought Matthysse's translator in to talk to him
All i said was he could speak it, never said it was good lol. Most American Latino boxers speak poor Spanish.

He still speaks better Spanish than Rios though :lolbron:

Then again, Rios can barely speak English:russ:

I understand Garcia not speaking Spanish well cause his English is great

But how does Rios not speak Spanish that fluently but still ahve that Mexican accent when speaking English :ohhh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
also caught the first ep of 24/7

it's one of the best theyve done in many fights, probably cause of the new blood involved and the fact he's not as calm as bradley

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

But how does Rios not speak Spanish that fluently but still ahve that Mexican accent when speaking English :ohhh:

thats some mexican shyt dog, them nikkas all got that accent even if they was born here :laff:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

Yoko Gushiken
, Light Flyweight Kingpin and future Hall of Famer. Japanese man with the Black Dynamite look :banderas: He's definitely one of if not the most recognizable Japanese boxer of all time. Here he is against the Chilean national hero Martin Vargas, a great fighter in his own right who was on the tail end of his career, in fact this would be the final time he would challenge for a world title.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

Rios can't speak spanish? :ohhh:

figured he could speak it decently especially seeing as how he's speaking some spanish in his corner from time to time.:smh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Rios can't speak spanish? :ohhh:

figured he could speak it decently especially seeing as how he's speaking some spanish in his corner from time to time.:smh:
he can communicate in spanish but nowhere near fluent, dude was stopping all the time to think

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
My nikka "Mr. Fresh, Fly, Flashy" is back:ohlawd:

He cut off the curl look and got the waves back on deck, because he's gonna need his Pops to brush his hair after the victory on December 14th:blessed:

gV131Vu4Sp

And he lost that "baby fat". He back in shape with over a month to spare........drinking Sprites while weighing in:smugbiden:

gmfnrJu4Zx

Yall thought we was done?:umad:

Yall thought AB wasnt gonna get back in shape?:umad:

Yall thought #BandCamp wasnt gonna still be here making the haters mad?:umad:

#BandCamp

gocXAnO4d7

:lawd:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
My nikka "Mr. Fresh, Fly, Flashy" is back:ohlawd:

He cut off the curl look and got the waves back on deck, because he's gonna need his Pops to brush his hair after the victory on December 14th:blessed:

gV131Vu4Sp

And he lost that "baby fat". He back in shape with over a month to spare........drinking Sprites while weighing in:smugbiden:

gmfnrJu4Zx

Yall thought we was done?:umad:

Yall thought AB wasnt gonna get back in shape?:umad:

Yall thought #BandCamp wasnt gonna still be here making the haters mad?:umad:

#BandCamp

gocXAnO4d7

:lawd:
breh we all know what happens to fighter that dont maintain that discipline with their weight..its only so many times you can get away with it before it starts affecting you

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
breh we all know what happens to fighter that dont maintain that discipline with their weight..its only so many times you can get away with it before it starts affecting you

This is true.........however December 14th aint gonna be that day:ohlawd:

AB still only 24, so he's able to put on and take off weight easily at this point. The older he gets, he's not gonna be able to pull this type of shyt.

As of today though, he back to looking like The Problem and he bout to whoop Madonna's ass. Obviously he's taking it serious, since his body has changed so drastically (n/h) since the last time we seen him with Madonna