Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
His Spanish is as good as mine, which is to say not very good at all and nowhere near fluent.

I know this because after the Matthysse fight, he brought Matthysse's translator in to talk to him
All i said was he could speak it, never said it was good lol. Most American Latino boxers speak poor Spanish.

He still speaks better Spanish than Rios though :lolbron:

Then again, Rios can barely speak English:russ:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm in Chicago N there's ALOT ricans who don't speak spanish I don't see the big deal:yeshrug:

If CPD catch your ass they aint goin be talking bout you American...if some Vatos catch your ass they aint goin call you American

They goin beat you lechon eating ass N call you a porkchop:russ:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like the WBO has ordered Ricky Burns to fight Terrence Crawford next.

Should be a good fight

will believe it when I see it. Burns wants to cash out and if he is gonna lose he wants to be paid handsomely to do so.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At 168...

Unified World Champ- Carl Froch
Super World Champ- Andre Ward
World Champ- Vacant
Interim Champ- Stanyslav Kashtanov

The WBA are trying to keep everything in-house, including "unification" bouts....... boxing has really gotten that strange :snoop: :mindblown:

Obtaining a belt at a division is great, it really is, but it should only serve as a launch pad towards better competition because let's be honest... being a defending champion is not that impressive if who you're facing are unknown and undeserved fighters. Thing is, unless you're a mega star most people won't recognize you nor give you a second look if you're not a "champion". That word holds prestige, and with prestige comes a bargaining chip to face better fighters or simply get more lucrative offers.

This is the result of no national commission to regulate these sanctioning bodies. Years from now, it will get a LOT worse.....

the WBA is a joke. its so hard sometimes to tell which (dis)organization is the worst. every time you think its one, another upstages it. the WBA is going to elevate GGG to Super Champion because he holds the IBO title? :what:

:bryan:

FOH :camby:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Put him in against slick boxing Gary Russell, Jr. :lolbron:
Oh wait, I forgot GRJ doesn't fight anyone. :bryan:

GRjr's people are trying to match him just right so they can make a lil money before he gets exposed. no good young fighter is as inactive and fights nobodies like he does unless his people dont have confidence in him. I'll almost bet he is getting touched up something fierce in sparring.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Its time to move up and fight people his size, he has the body of a flabby 140 pounder

No changes wont help Donaire, he's done, and his chin seems shaky now aslo, I tried to warn yall this bum nikka is a complete amateur, straight Zou status
The scary thing is that 126 is about as high as Donaire can go before I think he really gets exposed even more due to his height.
I feel like Donaire has a Pacquiao like chin. It seems to be really good, he gets caught and he is able to keep his balance and keep fighting effectively coming forward. But they can be hurt and fight with a style that a good fighter can get them.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Now it's just who is in better shape, they were really going for it in the early rounds and have slowed down considerably.