Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
WBA interim middleweight champion will box for the regular World Boxing Association title in France on February 1, 2014.
The bill is to be promoted by South African powerhouse promotional company Golden Gloves Promotion and headed by WBA and IBO champion Gennady ‘GGG’ Golovkin in a title contest against an opponent yet to be announced.
The unbeaten Kazakh, 28-0 (25), is to be promoted to ‘super’ champion with the WBA and that gives Murray (25-1-1, 11KOs) the opportunity to box for the official world title at the Salle des etoiles, Monte Carlo, Monaco.
Murray has a ten-round contest to deal with on the undercard of Carl Froch’s WBA and IBF super middleweight world title defences against unbeaten 25-year-old George Groves on Saturday, November 23, at the Phones4U Arena, Manchester before he can even think about once again packing his bags to ply his trade on foreign soil for a third time in six fights.
There has been much talk of Murray getting in the ring with Golovkin – a man who on November 2 secured his 15th straight inside-the-distance finish – but the St Helens stylist, 31, a two-time world title challenger, was quick to quash those rumours, tweeting: “Just to let people know that I’m not fighting Golovkin on Feb 1st but we’re fighting on the same bill. Looking forward to it when it happens”.
Also on the bill is power-punching Democratic Republic of Congo-born South African southpaw Ilunga Makabu (15-1, 14KOs). The 25-year-old will take another giant step towards winning a world title when he contests for the WBA interim cruiserweight bauble against unbeaten Polish star Pawel Kolodziej.
http://fozzysfightingtalk.wordpress...o-box-for-wba-title-in-monaco-golovkin-heads/

:snoop:

instead of keeping murray as the mandatory to fight GGG they make him a world champion for free

WBA are the worst, why do they have to ruin fights that could and should be easily made​

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
see the thing with floyd is he can easily unify the 154 belts...molina is there waiting with the ibf title...he's not bound by any network or promoter constraints and he is the solid number 2 guy in that division...would make for a decent TV fight but not PPV worthy.....of course in floyd's world dollars make sense so this fight wont happen unless a) molina ko's somebody floyd couldn't at 154 (cotto, canelo) in a great fight or b)somebody with a higher profile coming from 147 to 154 or down 160 to 154 can actually lift the belt from molina..that will be a tall order considering he's a spoiler that makes fighters look bad

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
see the thing with floyd is he can easily unify the 154 belts...molina is there waiting with the ibf title...he's not bound by any network or promoter constraints and he is the solid number 2 guy in that division...would make for a decent TV fight but not PPV worthy.....of course in floyd's world dollars make sense so this fight wont happen unless a) molina ko's somebody floyd couldn't at 154 (cotto, canelo) in a great fight or b)somebody with a higher profile coming from 147 to 154 or down 160 to 154 can actually lift the belt from molina..that will be a tall order considering he's a spoiler that makes fighters look bad
Would u beat Molina for small money or allow Canelo to beat on Molina, to rebuild Canelo and take his second bite of that record breaking money...........

This is chess not checkers, think nikka:birdman:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I think Broner beats Maidana but to me Maidana is a bigger challenge to AB then most round here think

Maidana has improved with Garcia N now Ariza shakes :whew:
This.....

Maidana is probably a better boxer than Broner after linking with Garcia.

I tell you what If Broner doesnt hurt him early(1-4) he's in trouble, his stamina is questionable as fukk and Madiana will keep coming......

If Madiana is not paid to lay down Im sure he could get the job done, im rooting Broner here though. Hopefully Broner impresses me this fight I expected to blow through Paulie vanilla ass quite easily.......

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
he can communicate in spanish but nowhere near fluent, dude was stopping all the time to think

:smh:
something about hispanics not knowing spanish always irked me lol

Dunno if you brehs have seen it but I'll post it anyway, Ali with his winning circa 1974 :whew: :to: :wow: My GOAT had an untouchable aura.

GMj3pWs.jpg

only have seen this one before, cool to see one in color.

70rpS.jpg

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I got a suspicion TMT will be hoping About Biscuits gets ktfo by Maidana so they can have a "threat" as an opponent for May
Haymon already has a Matthysse fight lined up for Madiana in Argentina then both can fade into the sunset. Madiana understands what he's brought in to do:manny:

Only way I see your scenario being true is if Adrien c00n show has legit pissed GB off with his antics

Who knows.....

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I have to think Mayweather is secretly hoping for Cotto to fight Sergio and beat him, then Mayweather could fight Cotto again and say he beat the 160 lb champion.

Although I don't think Mayweather is afraid of fighting Martinez...just with the networks and all, making the Cotto fight would be easier, plus a guy he already knows how to fight and knows will help sell a PPV.