Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The one question I have is how much is Garcia vs Donaire. Garcia has his brother Mikey with pretty incredible boxing skills and Donaire is looking straight :flabbynsick: with his boxing skills right now. A change could be good. Wonder if going to someone like Roach and just maximizing your offensive potential and put the boxing skills on the backburner.

That is actually a good idea. Offensively, Roach is a terrific trainer. With Roach, you know he's gonna be in shape & he'll be moving his hands. May get him back to doing things he use to.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
That is actually a good idea. Offensively, Roach is a terrific trainer. With Roach, you know he's gonna be in shape & he'll be moving his hands. May get him back to doing things he use to.
Roach would help Donaire. His style always had me confused, how the fukk or you gonna be a counterpunching banger who cant cut off the ring one bit, Freddie will have him coming forward and moving them heavy hands, Donaire day is coming he's literally Flabby n Sick and his pwer nor style want translate moving up.....................

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Arum Wants Donaire/Walters
I worry that Donaire may need a softer matchup.
After Saturday, Donaire looked slow, easy to hit, and had no confidence. Maybe the KO was what he needed, but for his career to continue successfully Walters seems like more than a tune-up.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I worry that Donaire may need a softer matchup.
After Saturday, Donaire looked slow, easy to hit, and had no confidence. Maybe the KO was what he needed, but for his career to continue successfully Walters seems like more than a tune-up.
Its time to move up and fight people his size, he has the body of a flabby 140 pounder

No changes wont help Donaire, he's done, and his chin seems shaky now aslo, I tried to warn yall this bum nikka is a complete amateur, straight Zou status

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
guy doesnt even speak spanish, another puerto stinkan c00n :laff:

Somebody's :sadcam:

Was it this??
tumblr_mc9o55KiVz1rg8g1xo1_400.gif

Or....
swift-khan-ko.gif

Or....