Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

#2 ranked Bantamweight Shinsuke Yamanaka vs. Alberto Guevara

Looking kinda shaky there, he still got the stoppage but still......Open scoring :camby:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Feed him Mexicans. Why the phuck would he constantly move to his right against a southpaw ? The Mexican fan in the crowd was giving him better advice than his corner.

Last edited:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Yes he should....
The one question I have is how much is Garcia vs Donaire. Garcia has his brother Mikey with pretty incredible boxing skills and Donaire is looking straight :flabbynsick: with his boxing skills right now. A change could be good. Wonder if going to someone like Roach and just maximizing your offensive potential and put the boxing skills on the backburner.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
its no offense breh...just callin it like I see it. slick black fighters can be the antidote to any style that is employed by fighters who are straight up and down and only average athletically. I could give examples but would be here all day. Mikey dont have to worry about that right now....but you can look at him and see where he is gonna have problems.

On another note, these are supposed to be world champions, but today more than any other time I dont really see any A-level black fighters against A-level Mexican fighters. A lot of it is due to circumstance and not many great black fighters in the lower weights today.
You're making Mikey seem unimpressive when its just the opposite. He looks better every fight he has, and we've never seen him fight any 'slick black fighters' so how would you come to this conclusion?

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
last night those fights were pretty good. andrade looked good, but he looks like he keeps his legs too wide- a few shots looked like it was gon drop him later in the fight. donaire still mentally is hurt from that loss, i think that's the worse fight to take now for him vs rigo. garcia looks pretty good, i would prob give gamboa the edge vs him due to his speed but gamboa gets careless and can get caught, not the best chin.

sidenote: it's funny when somebody get caught with a good shot on hbo, roy be saying, "ohh". it's like he's signifying the dude is in trouble beforehand.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're making Mikey seem unimpressive when its just the opposite. He looks better every fight he has, and we've never seen him fight any 'slick black fighters' so how would you come to this conclusion?

He has been impressive against the opposition he has been facing. History brings me to that conclusion...as I said I can name many instances but it would take all day. Just a few weeks ago, you had JMM vs Bradley. you had MAB vs Junior, you had Morales vs Raheem, you had JCC vs Whitaker. History verifies my statements and its too early to tell if Mikey can be as good as any of those guys mentioned. Mikey looks good against who he is facing. Thats the way it should be. I dont know when we will see him in with a slick black fighter or slick/quick boxer period. Like I said, not that many fighters around that range.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
@Big Boss @SuikodenII hearing that WBA are going to make GGG the "super" champ.

thats most probably why murray isnt fighting him as he will get promoted to the "regular" champ

WBA need to stop fukking adding multiple world champs man, they are making big fights not happen

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Big Boss @SuikodenII hearing that WBA are going to make GGG the "super" champ.

thats most probably why murray isnt fighting him as he will get promoted to the "regular" champ

WBA need to stop fukking adding multiple world champs man, they are making big fights not happen

GGG has two titles? :what:

If he dont then WBA just breaking their own rules.....which dont surprise me...but still.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
l_0d80991835abf2ded6a42e10aa7d0215F.Verdejo-27.jpg

The future of boxing :ohlawd:

#FelixFederation :blessed:

He'll be a champion soon but as of now the isle no longer has a world champion

:blessed:Besides Danny Garcia :blessed:

anyone else think nonito should change trainers? He posses some fine attributes including some thumping power but he is missing some boxing classes imo.
COOL card from TopRANK.

He could box and work the body more but those are things he must desire to do.
Besides Mayweather Sr there aren't many who preach that.

Not including Mikey, Robert Garcia's stable consist of fighters not boxers. Roach doesn't teach defense and no longer has Ariza

This is Nonito. He struggles with mobile boxers, he get's hit due to lack of activity and head movement but he has a great chin and a dynamite left hand.