Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
GGG would be a tall order for Floyd.

I'm not saying Floyd can't win, but I won't sit here and say that shyt's easy work.

I can't see it. Your seeing golovkin chop fighters like Stevens down that want to brawl and are trying to land their hardest punch all night..

They all look like a threat until they get in the ring with Floyd, and goes into that shell, sets his traps, and lands that straight right on you from a distance. If golovkin fights like we've seen he would be easy work.

Floyd ain't gonna just come fwd and eat jabs all night. Golovkin will get peppered trying to stalk down Floyd.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That GGG jab was the major difference well that and that footwork :whew: Im disappointed but Stevens still comported himself well for a fighter ranked so far down in the division against the best in the division. I wouldnt mind seeing them fight again. Not an immediate rematch but give Stevens a few more fights against some quality guys too see if he can grow a bit more.

That jab was textbook, shyt was landing FLUSH. Everytime Stevens was tryna get his power shots off.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I can't see it. Your seeing golovkin chop fighters like Stevens down that want to brawl and are trying to land their hardest punch all night..

They all look like a threat until they get in the ring with Floyd, and goes into that shell, sets his traps, and lands that straight right on you from a distance. If golovkin fights like we've seen he would be easy work.

Floyd ain't gonna just come fwd and eat jabs all night. Golovkin will get peppered trying to stalk down Floyd.

:snoop:
My bad for thinking Floyd would have a tough fight with an undefeated middleweight beast who is naturally bigger and stronger and who has underrated boxing skills due to having a strong amateur pedigree.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
that's ALMOST exactly what was said about Canelo.

:what:
Nobody but die hard Canelo fans' considered Alvarez a beast. Sure hehad beast like qualities (good combination punching and power) but that was it. He wasn't even that much bigger than Floyd size wise. He's just a naturally heavier dude. Plus that nikka ain't have the boxing skills or amateur pedigree that GGG has so just stop it breh. You reached on that one. Canelo was a good win for Floyd but GGG he is not so lets chill with all that shyt.

If you stand GGG side by side with Floyd, you'd see a huge difference. He'll Floyd is only an inch taller than Stevens and GGG made dude look like a boy in the ring.

Floyd has never fought a real middleweight before and you got nikkas saying he'd make easy work out of Golovkin. :childplease:

I mean yeah dude is highly skilled and is an atg, but excuse me for thinking he'd have a tough time with GGG.

Ya'll act like I said Floyd would struggle with Sturm.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So GGG looks ok and very human, verus a historically average and so so fighter in stevens; now he beats Floyd.....:comeon: :pacspit:

And I picked GGG to win, yall nikkas need to chill with the dramatics and other bs, he's ok, a good fighter in a very shytty division, he wont grow until he fights the Sergio's of the world and Sergio chump ass wont fight him, so his growth will be halted, everything after that let that man fight his way and earn that hype like fighters of the past, beating a beatable fighter in Stevens and looking beatable along the way means absolute shyt to me.....:beli:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Cotto vs Canelo?

Mexico vs PR?

Please make this happen :smugfavre:
Will happen, last week he said he basically would go to the highest bidder, and Canelo/GB brings him the most money.....

HBO got fukked royally; Cotto showcased himself vs a subpar opponent for 5 million, then is about head back where the dollars is, with no fukks given:heh::banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
[
I'm not even gonna think about matching Floyd up with a middleweight, even if it is hypothetically.

There's a reason why Sr. thinks Jr. should stay away from GGG and Martinez

Sr said he shouldn't go up to 160 period. Don't think he was tryna say Floyd should avoid those guys