Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:russ:

AB don't got the balls to come sideways at Floyd....The OG Mayweathers was talking shyt bout him N what did he do?? Show up at they gym to get pointers....hes like the lil cuzin that you bully N beat up but always wanna hang out still

Same thing with the Swift situation...Pops N Danny was like nah he wouldn't say that:pachaha:

Oh word he did... well we can handle that:shaq:

Broner on the other hand yelling at dude like why you say that I didn't say that:damn:
They have to fight one day, Floyd dont seem like the type of cat to continue to sit back and allow another fighter to reign in his divisions, he's literally beaten all the names.

If it wasnt for Broner training at Mayweathers gym I would say the fight was a 100% go, but inviting Broner may have been a scouting exercise.........................

Broner is gonna have to put up or shut up in his next match regardless nikka aint buying that brother this and brother that shyt.......

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
They have to fight one day, Floyd dont seem like the type of cat to continue to sit back and allow another fighter to reign in his divisions, he's literally beaten all the names.

If it wasnt for Broner training at Mayweathers gym I would say the fight was a 100% go, but inviting Broner may have been a scouting exercise.........................

Broner is gonna have to put up or shut up in his next match regardless nikka aint buying that brother this and brother that shyt.......

And what happened?

Broner went in there, had Roger changing his tune up on him saying that boy really IS that deal and gave out Ass Beatings to all the sparring partners:ohlawd:

When you gonna wake up like Roger Mayweather?:birdman:

#BandCamp

:ufdup:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I expect them to fight...always have

SHO, GBP, Haymon N Floyd all know that's the biggest in house fight to be made

All AB gotta do is keep winning N keep acting a fool...he already got a belt...it would be the perfect note for Floyd to finish his career on...beating the undefeated heir to the throne as the good guy

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

All AB gotta do is keep winning N keep acting a fool...he already got a belt...it would be the perfect note for Floyd to finish his career on...beating the undefeated heir to the throne as the good guy
They may have to rush this though like Canelo because GB fears he will lose

I didnt expect Broner to be throwing shots this early, thats the 2nd time, 3rd and he :ufdup:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
And what happened?

Broner went in there, had Roger changing his tune up on him saying that boy really IS that deal and gave out Ass Beatings to all the sparring partners:ohlawd:

#BandCamp

Actually it's fully on tape and Broner looked like absolute shyt, and they broke it up after Broner finally landed like 2 shots after like 5 mins

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Article Link -http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=71206#ixzz2jQJtF5Xu
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.
WBA welterweight champion Adrien “The Problem” Broner promised to unlease pain and punishment in his first defense of the title against Marcos “El Chino” Maidana on December 14. Broner (27-0, 22 KO’s) vs. Maidana (34-3, 31 KO’s) will headline a Showtime televised quadrupleheader from the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas. Broner jumped from lightweight to the welterweight division in June, and won a close twelve round split decision over Paulie Malignaggi to capture the WBA crown. At the time of the Malignaggi win, Broner was still the WBC's champion at 135-pounds.

"Like I’ve said before, I’ll fight whomever you all want me to fight. The next one is going to be the same way. After I f*** him up on Dec. 14, I’ll fight whomever you want. It’s going to be a hell of a fight. I can promise you this. It’s going to get ugly. I am talking Sam Cassell, Tyrone Hill ugly. It’s going to get ugly. I don’t know if he’s faking that he doesn’t speak English. But after Dec 14, he’ll speak English. I am going for the knockout. Strap up," Broner said.

:russ:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
And what happened?

#BandCamp

Is this impressive

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yea I think they will fight in 2015 but it could be earlier if floyd don't have any opponents

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
If Al Haymon & GBP allowed a Broner/Mayweather fight anytime soon, they'd basically be admitting that they just wanna cash out on him.

If they're looking at Broner as a long term guy and somebody who they think could be heir to the throne, it would be in their best interest to keep him as far away from Floyd as possible

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Watched the video and the only thing Floyd could take offense to is how wack the song is! Nowhere in there is shyt that could be interpreted as a diss to a Floyd
You have to watch the video, he says Nowadays these nikkas acting funny but they really haters, then showed Floyd giving him advice chastising him from all access at 57 secs

He also alludes to the time where Floyd wouldnt acknowledge him, having parties not being invited and such, but now they on my ass now.............................

Clear slights IMO:ehh:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So I've been offered a bet....

350 if GGG knocks out Stevens in 3 rounds.

Now how froggy am I feeling
obamahmmw.png

I wouldn't jump.

Stevens can take a punch and GGG will box the beginning rounds to avoid getting caught cold

And what happened?

#BandCamp

Is this impressive

Yes it is. Roger had to run in there before Broner left that boy:deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
He just lost to paulie if Floyd is looking his way he should jump up and down in the middle of the street praising the Lord....

If I'm Broner why even take the risk of catching a Canelo like ass whopping? Sure the money will be serious but he has the potential to have an ATG career why tarnish it by getting wrecked by a damn near 40 year old Floyd? He could possibly go undefeated and cement himself no matter the comp but if you got that L to an older Floyd your automatically going to have your career thrown in the bushes by these lame ass Floyd haters. Why take that shyt if you don't have too