Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
That pic of Broners pops is depressing as fukk ! I mean if you told the greatest photographers in the world to take pics and choose one pic to sum up Ohio this would be it. :troll:

Nah but seriously though this man got his sons WBO title on his shoulder but he got that thousand yard stare, struggle corn rows, the old man phone hanging off the shirt, an old ass windbreaker, and a ashy ass neck, looking like Scarface brother and nobody around him is paying him any attention whatsoever I dont know if I should :to: or :russ:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
BronerMaidanaPrePC_Hoganphotos6.jpg

:lupe:

My nikka Broner look like he's been on that JCC JR diet in between fights:snoop:

#BandCamp......:mindblown:
A dude with 135 pop in a 160 body equals recipe for disaster.....................

Hopefully Madiana gives this bum his first L so the world can forget about this hype job, and the c00n show ends.............................:beli:

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
About Burritos?

:bryan:

My nikka getting fat jokes tossed at him :deadmanny:

#BandCamp

I may clown on him but I am a fan an I still want to see him reach his full potential. If About Bacon wants to reach that potential hes gonna have to get serious soon though. He's still young so the yoyoing in weight isnt a killer yet but man you dont want to get in the habit of doing this or it will come back to bite you like About Burgers be biting fries :heh:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I may clown on him but I am a fan an I still want to see him reach his full potential. If About Bacon wants to reach that potential hes gonna have to get serious soon though. He's still young so the yoyoing in weight isnt a killer yet but man you dont want to get in the habit of doing this or it will come back to bite you like About Burgers be biting fries :heh:

:russ:

About Belts........Championship Belts:birdman:

#BandCamp

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
A dude with 135 pop in a 160 body equals recipe for disaster.....................

Hopefully Madiana gives this bum his first L so the world can forget about this hype job, and the c00n show ends.............................:beli:

So if he KOs Madonna.....what then? Can we get u to give him some respect? :rudy:

What does he have to do to earn your respect?

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Nah but seriously though this man got his sons WBO title on his shoulder but he got that thousand yard stare, struggle corn rows, the old man phone hanging off the shirt, an old ass windbreaker, and a ashy ass neck, looking like Scarface brother and nobody around him is paying him any attention whatsoever I dont know if I should :to: or :russ:

damn :wow: you broke that nikka down :lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: Jae

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So if he KOs Madonna.....what then? Can we get u to give him some respect? :rudy:

What does he have to do to earn your respect?
He just beat a dummy fighter witha crackable chin

Are we still gonna pretend that Madiana didnt get the ever loving shyt beat out of him by Morales the same Morales yall criticized Garcia for after leaving him stretched out under the ropes stiff like a statue

Lets not pretend Madiana means any fukking thing, he's the weakest of weakest in those loaded divisions from 140-147...........:comeon:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
He just beat a dummy fighter witha crackable chin

Are we still gonna pretend that Madiana didnt get the ever loving shyt beat out of him by Morales the same Morales yall criticized Garcia for after leaving him stretched out under the ropes stiff like a statue

Lets not pretend Madiana means any fukking thing, he's the weakest of weakest in those loaded divisions from 140-147...........

So vote after the fight. Whoever you wanna see All-Time Beast against.....vote for him and we'll see AB take em apart next:ohlawd:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Broner still got time to get in shape...

Although Mayweather might not be the only defensive boxer from Michigan that Broner is looking up too.

That was my Ace in the sleeve breh lol

I was about to bring up James Toney in my next post:heh:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
That was my Ace in the sleeve breh lol

I was about to bring up James Toney in my next post:heh:

Yeah I feel you...If Broner starts hitting up church real hard, I'll be saying he's looking up to Chris Bryd next.

Damn and when you really look at it.. 3 of the best defensive boxers of all time come from the same state. Ain't that some shyt.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So vote after the fight. Whoever you wanna see All-Time Beast against.....vote for him and we'll see AB take em apart next:ohlawd:
Wasnt Matthysse leading......

Is that Broners brother too..............:patrice:

Im pretty sure he could have hop skipped and jumped Garcia had he opened his mouth, they did wait til after the Paulie fight for a reason......

Ive said once before he gets no love until he beats Thurman, or Guerrero, since he wont fight Floyd or Garcia