Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
You have to watch the video, he says Nowadays these nikkas acting funny but they really haters, then showed Floyd giving him advice chastising him from all access at 57 secs

I did watch and don't really think he was dissing Floyd. I could be wrong but it would be foolish to fukk with the GOAT. About Biscuts maybe a wild motherfukka but he ain't stupid

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
If I'm Broner why even take the risk of catching a Canelo like ass whopping? Sure the money will be serious but he has the potential to have an ATG career why tarnish it by getting wrecked by a damn near 40 year old Floyd? He could possibly go undefeated and cement himself no matter the comp but if you got that L to an older Floyd your automatically going to have your career thrown in the bushes by these lame ass Floyd haters. Why take that shyt if you don't have too
Nobody believes Broner no more after Paulie anyway, a Mayweather match it's a win win for him, if it's competitive then rematch.Floyd still has that big contract so it has to happen, he's beat em all..................

At 147Broner gonna have to put up or shut up in his very next match post Madiana, there is no more easy touches there aside from Mosley, and he's no walk over, he damn sure could beat Paulie Malinaggi. So why not put up vs Mayweather

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1394091_10151630645441324_714122924_n.jpg

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Nobody believes Broner no more after Paulie anyway, a Mayweather match it's a win win for him, if it's competitive then rematch.Floyd still has that big contract so it has to happen, he's beat em all..................

At 147Broner gonna have to put up or shut up in his very next match post Madiana, there is no more easy touches there aside from Mosley, and he's no walk over, he damn sure could beat Paulie Malinaggi. So why not put up vs Mayweather

If your concerned with your legacy you got a lot to lose by getting your ass emasculated by Floyd!

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I wouldn't jump.

Stevens can take a punch and GGG will box the beginning rounds to avoid getting caught cold

Yes it is. Roger had to run in there before Broner left that boy:deadmanny:
So it's impressive for a world class athlete to be taking a asswhipping for like 11:00 min vs a sparring partner:comeon:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So it's impressive for a world class athlete to be taking a asswhipping for like 11:00 min vs a sparring partner:comeon:

The impressive part is that in sparring gloves Broner hurt Lydell to the point where he couldn't punch anymore

Broner was about to drop him and Roger stepped in.