Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Yeah I feel you...If Broner starts hitting up church real hard, I'll be saying he's looking up to Chris Bryd next.

Damn and when you really look at it.. 3 of the best defensive boxers of all time come from the same state. Ain't that some shyt.
Pernell Whitaker is from VA :birdman:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Slow down breh...Reread what I wrote.....I said 3 of the best defensive boxers of all time. I didn't say THE best 3.

Sweet Pea is prolly the best defensive boxer of all time, but Toney,Bryd, and Mayweather Jr. belong somewhere on that list below him. I was just pointing out that one state produced 3 of those types of fighters.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Slow down breh...Reread what I wrote.....I said 3 of the best defensive boxers of all time. I didn't say THE best 3.

Sweet Pea is prolly the best defensive boxer of all time, but Toney,Bryd, and Mayweather Jr. belong somewhere on that list below him. I was just pointing out that one state produced 3 of those types of fighters.
you almost caused a skip like situation breh :russ:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Yeah I feel you...If Broner starts hitting up church real hard, I'll be saying he's looking up to Chris Bryd next.

Damn and when you really look at it.. 3 of the best defensive boxers of all time come from the same state. Ain't that some shyt.

And Wilfred Benitez is from PR :demonic:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
So I've been offered a bet....

350 if GGG knocks out Stevens in 3 rounds.

Now how froggy am I feeling
obamahmmw.png

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So @Newzz

Your boy dissing the future Goat @ 57 sec:ufdup:

The demon in Mayweather aint gonna let that slide you know that right, him and Zab used to be brothers too til Zab started talking that shyt and got his ass stopped in sparring:demonic:

At @ChocolateGiddyUp chime in, first Swiftset, now this Clown/ Super c00n throwing rocks at the throne the nerve at this bum ass Broner nikka who cant beat paulie.........

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So @Newzz

Your boy dissing the future Goat @ 57 sec:ufdup:

The demon in Mayweather aint gonna let that slide you know that right, him and Zab used to be brothers too til Zab started talking that shyt and got his ass stopped in sparring:demonic:

At @ChocolateGiddyUp chime in, first Swiftset, now this Clown/ Super c00n throwing rocks at the throne the nerve at this bum ass Broner nikka who cant beat paulie.........

:russ:

AB don't got the balls to come sideways at Floyd....The OG Mayweathers was talking shyt bout him N what did he do?? Show up at they gym to get pointers....hes like the lil cuzin that you bully N beat up but always wanna hang out still

Same thing with the Swift situation...Pops N Danny was like nah he wouldn't say that:pachaha:

Oh word he did... well we can handle that:shaq:

Broner on the other hand yelling at dude like why you say that I didn't say that:damn:

• Dap
Reactions: L68

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:russ:

AB don't got the balls to come sideways at Floyd....The OG Mayweathers was talking shyt bout him N what did he do?? Show up at they gym to get pointers....hes like the lil cuzin that you bully N beat up but always wanna hang out still

Same thing with the Swift situation...Pops N Danny was like nah he wouldn't say that:pachaha:

Oh word he did... well we can handle that:shaq:

Broner on the other hand yelling at dude like why you say that I didn't say that:patrice::damn:
Fixed

:smugfavre: