Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
BronerMaidanaPrePC_Hoganphotos6.jpg

:lupe:

My nikka Broner look like he's been on that JCC JR diet in between fights:snoop:

#BandCamp......:mindblown:
#BandCamp looks like they've been sipping some lean aka codeine and promethazine.....Can man get your mind right

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
People actually betting on Marcos Maidana to win this one.

Well, they're fools:yeshrug:

Even though AB's out of shape right now, he's gonna be able to get down to the weight limit in that time and give Madonna all he's been asking for......an old school ass whipping

:ohlawd:

#BandCamp

Matter of fact....anybody wanna put up coli cash on that Madonna is gonna solve The Problem?:shaq:

#BandCamp

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Well, they're fools:yeshrug:

Even though AB's out of shape right now, he's gonna be able to get down to the weight limit in that time and give Madonna all he's been asking for......an old school ass whipping

:ohlawd:

#BandCamp

Matter of fact....anybody wanna put up coli cash on that Madonna is gonna solve The Problem?:shaq:

#BandCamp
That's a fools bet lol

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
#BandCamp looks like they've been sipping some lean aka codeine and promethazine.....Can man get your mind right

It's almost like AB's waiting to take a loss, before he becomes serious about this thing we call "boxing".

He must not have heard about Madonna and Ariza teaming up:lupe:

Ariza turned Marquez from:

Floyd+Mayweather+Jr+v+Juan+Manuel+Marquez+bPGM4054PeAl.jpg

into:

manny-pacquiao-v-manuel-marquez-20121207-160038-601.jpg

And turned Brandon Rios from:

1375233_446818302090813_865288529_n-640x500.jpg

In only 5 weeks:damn:

:bryan:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Press Conference for Adrien Broner vs Marcos Madonna

"Like I said, like I told yall....I want to fight who YALL want me to fight. I dont pick my fights and the next one's gonna be the same way. Whoever yall want me to fight, I'ma fight em. So, after I fukk him up in December....I'm willing to fight anyone. I dont care" - AB

That's my fighter:to:

How can you NOT like a fighter like that?:what:

#BandCamp

:blessed:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Floyd was always a good boy. I remember when Zab was talking about Floyd before their fight saying Floyd was never a street dude and that Floyd knows he can't take it to that level with him.

That was fukking Zab Judah.

Floyd only crimes were beating up his baby mothers and punching women in the club. He's not about violence outside the ring unless it's domestic violence.

Broner is a young dude from the streets and hood in Cincinnati. He really acts and tweets the same way he presents himself to the media. He's consistently ignorant bc he's straight hood. Almost like a Mike Tyson/ Young Zab Judah to an extent. There's nothing fake about Adrien Broner's personality.

He's exactly who u think he is. The loud mouth hood nikka always talking shyt and doing ignorant shyt. That's him. Hes not putting on a "character" to sell a fight.

It might catch up to him in the ring if he doesn't settle down, but hey, he is who he is:manny:

#BandCamp
I agree with you that Broner is an ignorant hood nikka but there is nothing real about him when he is in front of the camera. He is the least natural and most forced dude in all sports. He tries way too hard to be clever which aint his strong suit at all.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Broner's face fat as shyt + arms with no muscle definition = Sad Newzz:to:

He needs to get back in the gym.......quick.

He better show up at the weigh in looking like:

images
That aint happening by Dec. 14.
He doesn't look like he is taking this Maidana fight all that seriously based on how he looks in those photos. and its not like he just found out about this fight either...this thing has been announced for a while now.
He gonna come in the ring looking like this:
6abgLvH.png

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It's almost like AB's waiting to take a loss, before he becomes serious about this thing we call "boxing".

He must not have heard about Madonna and Ariza teaming up:lupe:

Ariza turned Marquez from:

Floyd+Mayweather+Jr+v+Juan+Manuel+Marquez+bPGM4054PeAl.jpg

into:

manny-pacquiao-v-manuel-marquez-20121207-160038-601.jpg

And turned Brandon Rios from:

1375233_446818302090813_865288529_n-640x500.jpg

In only 5 weeks:damn:

:bryan:

you mean mikey garcia not rios breh..im saying @Newzz enjoy the little nikka while you can..dude being undisciplined as he is will catch up to him one day