Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
tired of hearing about these :flabbynsick: dudes, if people don't give them attention then they might go away

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
1518.jpg

#bandcamp :blessed:

i think kovalev might have fukked up cleverly not just physical...dude was looking very out of shape when he appeared as a commentator on a british card like 2 months after that fight ..cleverly is not built for that CW life..he just needs to get his mind right and stay at 175

That interview was hilariously sad. Cleverly looked :flabbynsick: and was on the verge of crying at any moment

When he said he may quit boxing and become a math teacher the look the interviewers gave him :laff:

Good to hear he's in a winnable come back fight as a cruiserweight this Nov

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Each new day brings a new Broner antic that makes it harder to like him. I liked him when he was the cheeseball Floyd wannabe, but now he's coming off like the guy everyone wants to see get knocked out.
I'm not to that point yet...but starting to think Floyd, Garcia, Bradley, and Thurman are my top rooting interests...and wouldn't mind seeing Broner humbled.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Nah, Broner entertains me. I don't wanna see him knocked out (not many people I really wanna see get put to sleep).

But I always find it funny how Broner is called a wannabe Floyd. Yet people forget/don't realize the one major difference between the 2....

Floyd's act is... well... just that. An act. That's not really who he is. Broner on the other hand, is not acting. Unlike Mayweather, Broner is a real nikka. His antics are the real him.

Don't believe, just ask J. Prince. Floyd ain't bout that life :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Nah, Broner entertains me. I don't wanna see him knocked out (not many people I really wanna see get put to sleep).

But I always find it funny how Broner is called a wannabe Floyd. Yet people forget/don't realize the one major difference between the 2....

Floyd's act is... well... just that. An act. That's not really who he is. Broner on the other hand, is not acting. Unlike Mayweather, Broner is a real nikka. His antics are the real him.

Don't believe, just ask J. Prince. Floyd ain't bout that life :lolbron:

Yeah cuz I'm sure if J Prince rolled up on his ass he'd really do something other than lay down or get layed out. :yeshrug:Then again that nikka might just be ignorant enough to get himself clapped up sayin some stupid shyt

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Yeah cuz I'm sure if J Prince rolled up on his ass he'd really do something other than lay down or get layed out. :yeshrug:Then again that nikka might just be ignorant enough to get himself clapped up sayin some stupid shyt
:what: Breh do you not know who J. Prince is?

And the story of how he used to manage Floyd and had his goons go to the gym and lay the beats on Ellerbe? He had Floyd shook and begging for Arum to bail him out of the situation.

Like I said, Floyd isn't about that life. J. Prince is and he exposed this already

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

And the story of how he used to manage Floyd and had his goons go to the gym and lay the beats on Ellerbe? He had Floyd shook and begging for Arum to bail him out of the situation.

Like I said, Floyd isn't about that life. J. Prince is and he exposed this already
So what is Floyd supposed to do knockout prince and get charge with assault with a deadly weapon, you do understand fighters have to get their fist registered, the reason Floyd did time for domestic abuse even thought it was no proof of that. Was Floyd supposed to bam it out with low lifes trying to shake him down after he refused to cut any checks, luckily Ellerbe kept Floyd his meal ticket out of that and took one for the team..........

All fighters is about that life, and to question Floyd when him and 50 of all people got into multiple fist fights over petty cash when he's worth over 200 mill, something only a real nikka and fighter would fight about

As far as Prince goes Floyd let it be known he wasnt cutting no more checks

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So what is Floyd supposed to do knockout prince and get charge with assault with a deadly weapon, you do understand fighters have to get their fist registered, the reason Floyd did time for domestic abuse even thought it was no proof of that. Was Floyd supposed to bam it out with low lifes trying to shake him down after he refused to cut any checks, luckily Ellerbe kept Floyd his meal ticket out of that and took one for the team..........

All fighters is about that life, and to question Floyd when him and 50 of all people got into multiple fist fights over petty cash when he's worth over 200 mill, something only a real nikka and fighter would fight about

Prince N them pulled out the blammers on Floyd that's why he was shook....that's the life he ain't bout

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science

I think you misunderstood my post breh I know exactly who J Prince is that was my point when I said Broner wouldn't have done shyt different than Floyd unless he's as stupid and reckless in real life as he's portrayed himself recently in which case he would have been DOA

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

I don't think you understand and/or know the Floyd/J prince situation breh :patrice: