Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
why Kirkland keeps leaving ann wofle fine ass?
alg-deron-williams-jazz-jpg.jpg

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Freddie Roach said Manny weighs 142 right now and they are doing everything they can to keep weight on him....Rios is at 152.

Also RJJ announced a tune up fight in preparation for an Anderson Silva fight. :snoop::shaq2:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
It's on now James Toney shooting that Venom: Roy was at his press conference some reporter asked him how come he don't fight James Toney. Roy said he whipped him back in his prime. Said Toney never really wanted a rematch which was kind of true because Toney kept on moving up in weight.

:russ:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

Strawweight was losing its luster with the reluctant nature of top guys facing each other (major problem with the lower weights) and not enough separation between top 10-15 guys. Yutaka Niida was the reigning and defending WBA champion and one of the top guys in the division and stepped into the ring against the rampaging, volume power punching Chocolito, Roman Gonzalez. Though only 20 fights deep, you saw greatness, for maybe the last time since at Strawweight. He would later beat down Katsunari Takayama more impressively than The Eagle but would move up leaving the division without a star. Today, the landscape is really weak though later this month a great match up between Merlito Sabillo and Carlos Buitrago takes place...hopefully X.Z.Zhong and Sabillo can meet up and create some waves for the lowest weight in boxing. Old man Takayama beat the man who beat the man but how long can he ride this wave of resurgent energy? Will Denver Cuello remain at 105? Will Miyazaki give Silvestre a deserved rematch? Who will get their hands on Zhong first, Budler or Wanheng?

Only time will tell...

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
It's on now James Toney shooting that Venom: Roy was at his press conference some reporter asked him how come he don't fight James Toney. Roy said he whipped him back in his prime. Said Toney never really wanted a rematch which was kind of true because Toney kept on moving up in weight.

:russ:

:snoop: They really might have to settle this

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Cleverly returns on Nov 30th as a CW. He doesnt even look to have a frame like that. Kovalev ran him out of LHW so fast. I think he is asking for it by going to CW. Those guys are well known but hungry.

i think kovalev might have fukked up cleverly not just physical...dude was looking very out of shape when he appeared as a commentator on a british card like 2 months after that fight ..cleverly is not built for that CW life..he just needs to get his mind right and stay at 175

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: talk about flabby and sick, Toney dont want those problems! Roy might be washed but atleast he can still see his feet.

no no...actually, I saw an interview with Toney after the Floyd fight and he is slimmed down more than I have seen in years. the funny shyt is, he says he has a line of fat burners and protein shakes coming out called "Lights Out Nutrition". :comeon: now this may all be smoke n mirrors and he may be on the juice :ohhh:....but he was looking much smaller than he has been in quite some time.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
no no...actually, I saw an interview with Toney after the Floyd fight and he is slimmed down more than I have seen in years. the funny shyt is, he says he has a line of fat burners and protein shakes coming out called "Lights Out Nutrition". :comeon: now this may all be smoke n mirrors and he may be on the juice :ohhh:....but he was looking much smaller than he has been in quite some time.

Toney could fukk around and gain that back in one trip to the Golden Corral