Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I don't think you understand and/or know the Floyd/J prince situation breh :patrice:
He was Floyd mananger, trying to milk Floyd having him fight for pennies, and Floyd said he wasnt cutting no more checks:birdman:

They the stormed his gym jumped Ellerbe and Arum cut the check so Floyd could have a productive career without having to body one of them low lifes.........

:patrice:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Who wouldnt:manny:

I would love to see these keyboards warriors, talk tough and :heh: with pistols drawn on them
shyt I'd definitely shyt my pants if somebody drew a gun on me :heh:

The thing I'm tryna say is that Floyd has nikkas (cacs) believing that he's really a thug and a tough guy. Not realizing that this is just part of his persona. No different than a wrestling gimmick. He's a not a thug or anything like that. He's actually a really nice guy

Now Broner is the other hand is actually a hood nikka, and those antics you see on tv and the shyt he puts out on Twitter is not a gimmick. That's the real him. Which why I find it funny when people call Broner a Floyd wannabe considering Broner is genuine with his shyt :dead:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

The thing I'm tryna say is that Floyd has nikkas (cacs) believing that he's really a thug and a tough guy. Not realizing that this is just part of his persona. No different than a wrestling gimmick. He's a not a thug or anything like that. He's actually a really nice guy

Now Broner is the other hand is actually a hood nikka, and those antics you see on tv and the shyt he puts out on Twitter is not a gimmick. That's the real him. Which why I find it funny when people call Broner a Floyd wannabe considering Broner is genuine with his shyt :dead:
Trust me, you are a tough tough guy if your refusing to cut checks from a known extortionist, nikkas like Prince has Mosley fighting at 40+++

Robbing grannies dont make Broner tough breh,

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

define "tough guy" though
and broner himself will tell you hes a floyd wanna be
and there's nothing really wrong with that

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He was Floyd mananger, trying to milk Floyd having him fight for pennies, and Floyd said he wasnt cutting no more checks:birdman:

They the stormed his gym jumped Ellerbe and Arum cut the check so Floyd could have a productive career without having to body one of them low lifes.........

:patrice:

if Floyd had put his hands on j prince or any of his goons im pretty sure someone, Floyd, his fam, or important members of his entourage would have been killed or seriously injured..all boxers are not about that life..Floyd is one of them

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
if Floyd had put his hands on j prince or any of his goons im pretty sure someone, Floyd, his fam, or important members of his entourage would have been killed or seriously injured..all boxers are not about that life..Floyd is one of them
So a person who fights for a living aint about that life, yeah right........

Plus it's well know Floyd was a trouble maker in his early day

So it takes like 30 dudes with guns to cut a simple check for lil Floydie, huh, you think thats gangsta:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
J Prince ain't some local thug that you find on every block, in every hood, in every state that gets dealt with by city or county police that nikka is king pin, " the Feds watching", status. That's not a problem Floyd wanted and it sure aint a problem Adrian would want either

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
"James don't take no letter of credit". Floyd knew what it was with J.Prince that man is damn near untouchable down South. Feds cant even get him. Dude is a boss/businessman to the highest degree, Floyd that nikka but he ain't want them 5th Ward problems

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Nah, Broner entertains me. I don't wanna see him knocked out (not many people I really wanna see get put to sleep).

But I always find it funny how Broner is called a wannabe Floyd. Yet people forget/don't realize the one major difference between the 2....

Floyd's act is... well... just that. An act. That's not really who he is. Broner on the other hand, is not acting. Unlike Mayweather, Broner is a real nikka. His antics are the real him.

Don't believe, just ask J. Prince. Floyd ain't bout that life :lolbron:

Exactly.

Broner just seems to do ignorant shyt bc, well, he's just ignorant:heh:

Floyd was just acting that way.....Broner actually lives that life:manny:

For better or worse, that's AB. All I care about is his boxing talents in the ring:yeshrug:

#BandCamp

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Happy Halloween

#chavezcoalition :steviej:
chavez-burla-canelo-430.jpg

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Floyd was always a good boy. I remember when Zab was talking about Floyd before their fight saying Floyd was never a street dude and that Floyd knows he can't take it to that level with him.

That was fukking Zab Judah.

Floyd only crimes were beating up his baby mothers and punching women in the club. He's not about violence outside the ring unless it's domestic violence.

Broner is a young dude from the streets and hood in Cincinnati. He really acts and tweets the same way he presents himself to the media. He's consistently ignorant bc he's straight hood. Almost like a Mike Tyson/ Young Zab Judah to an extent. There's nothing fake about Adrien Broner's personality.

He's exactly who u think he is. The loud mouth hood nikka always talking shyt and doing ignorant shyt. That's him. Hes not putting on a "character" to sell a fight.

It might catch up to him in the ring if he doesn't settle down, but hey, he is who he is:manny:

#BandCamp