Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So Andre Ward claims he ducked testing because Rodriguez was trying to dictate things causing publicity.......

Doesn't have a issue with testing

Dont want testing this fight

But want's testing starting in his very next match

Ward is a bytch ass nikka for real:camby:

Last edited:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Cruiserweights have routinely been having FOTY candidates, yet no one pays them any attention......you want in shape heavies? CRUISERWEIGHT......there's a 1 to 20, boring to exciting ratio :banderas:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Cruiserweights have routinely been having FOTY candidates, yet no one pays them any attention......you want in shape heavies? CRUISERWEIGHT......there's a 1 to 20, boring to exciting ratio :banderas:

I love the cruiserweight division breh..the problem is just like the heavies there is no visible U.S. cruiser...not since Steve Cunningham went up to heavy..the fights they have are not aired on US TV regularly which is a shame...jones-lebedev is a bonafide FOTY candidate for 2013 and violent fight which if it was on a US card would have had crazy buzz

SuikodenII

Daps

At the time The Eagle was regarded as the top dog of the division. Katsunari Takayama was looked upon as more of a guy with immaculate timing than a champion so people wanted to see The Eagle avenge his loss to Isaac Bustos. However, there was another guy on the block that was regarded as the #2 guy in the division from Puerto Rico that went by the alias "Iron Boy". Ivan Calderon was the reigning, defending and undefeated WBO champion with US fame behind his name but lacked the definite win against a legitimate top fighter. While not able to secure a match up with The Eagle, he decides to match up against former title holder, The Eagle dethroner (new word), and overall tough fighter Isaac Bustos. This fight could either put Calderon over the top as the new #1 or expose him for being over-hyped, depending on how impressive he could look. This was also on the under-card of Julio Cesar Chavez Jr-Carlos Molina (current 154 champion) rematch.​

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

At the time The Eagle was regarded as the top dog of the division. Katsunari Takayama was looked upon as more of a guy with immaculate timing than a champion so people wanted to see The Eagle avenge his loss to Isaac Bustos. However, there was another guy on the block that was regarded as the #2 guy in the division from Puerto Rico that went by the alias "Iron Boy". Ivan Calderon was the reigning, defending and undefeated WBO champion with US fame behind his name but lacked the definite win against a legitimate top fighter. While not able to secure a match up with The Eagle, he decides to match up against former title holder, The Eagle dethroner (new word), and overall tough fighter Isaac Bustos. This fight could either put Calderon over the top as the new #1 or expose him for being over-hyped, depending on how impressive he could look. This was also on the under-card of Julio Cesar Chavez Jr-Carlos Molina (current 154 champion) rematch.​

ivan calderon..how I loathed watching that cat fight :scusthov:...both jcc jr-molina fights were robberies; Molina won those shyts clearly

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
ivan calderon..how I loathed watching that cat fight :scusthov:...both jcc jr-molina fights were robberies; Molina won those shyts clearly

:umad:
chavez544.jpg

SuikodenII

Daps
I hear you but.......he looked damned impressive against Bustos.....

Crazy how Molina has been getting robbed since mid 00's

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Exactly why I hate Broner bytch ass, he hides behind thats my bro shyt this and that

If you aint ready to face a legit touch from 140-147 then drop the strap move down and let somebody else eat, he's impeding the progress of a loaded ww divisions, that was good maybe a year or 2 ago, but not now................

Umm, he only calls Floyd, Lamont, and Devon his bros.....other than them, anybody CAN GET IT by The Can Man:ufdup:

Including #swiftset:demonic:

We just aint ready yet:lupe::whoa:

#BandCamp

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
damn newzz..are u related to broner or what..your defending him like he pays you

1st off you got to @ me or quote me breh.

2nd, you dont know who I am?

I am Newzz.....the #1 AB stan on this site since day one.

Respected by my fellow Ring brehs, because I'm knowledgeable about the sweet science and have proven over and over that I'm an official Boxing Head and know my shyt:ohlawd:

HOWEVER, they also know when it comes to Adrien Broner aka AB aka About Billions aka The Can Man aka Still Mr. HBO (Even Though I Fight On Showtime) aka Mr. Fresh, Fly, Flashy aka 3x Champion In 3 Different Weight Classes.........Im the Boss Of #BandCamp on here.

You wanna join TheColi #BandCamp, you must see me to get that Varsity Jacket:ufdup:

maxresdefault.jpg

hi-res-6028860_crop_north.jpg

images

#BandCamp

:blessed:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
So Andre Ward claims he ducked testing because Rodriguez was trying to dictate things causing publicity.......

Doesn't have a issue with testing

Dont want testing this fight

But want's testing starting in his very next match

Ward is a bytch ass nikka for real:camby:
Ward a hoe gotdamn and he half white no cism

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Gomez broke his hand he's out vs Ortiz

N Kirkland back with Ann Wolfe:russ:

James Kirkland:snoop:

This dude acts like a female when it comes to his boxing career:heh:

They can always match up Victor Ortiz with Shane Mosley, but Shane doesnt wanna get that work:birdman: