Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
[
I never got the sense that Floyd portrayed himself as hood or tough or any of that

To me it was jus money N flaunting

:manny:
no one did..but skip thinks Floyd is somewhat hood and about that life for some odd reason...shyt his own father said he wasn't a street dude lol

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Floyd was always a good boy. I remember when Zab was talking about Floyd before their fight saying Floyd was never a street dude and that Floyd knows he can't take it to that level with him.

That was fukking Zab Judah.

Floyd only crimes were beating up his baby mothers and punching women in the club. He's not about violence outside the ring unless it's domestic violence.

Broner is a young dude from the streets and hood in Cincinnati. He really acts and tweets the same way he presents himself to the media. He's consistently ignorant bc he's straight hood. Almost like a Mike Tyson/ Young Zab Judah to an extent. There's nothing fake about Adrien Broner's personality.

He's exactly who u think he is. The loud mouth hood nikka always talking shyt and doing ignorant shyt. That's him. Hes not putting on a "character" to sell a fight.

It might catch up to him in the ring if he doesn't settle down, but hey, he is who he is:manny:

#BandCamp
How many times Zab did a bid..........

Zab was a very bitter man he as the undisputed champ and had a Floyd ghost haunting him, rumors in those days was Floyd beat the shyt out of him and stopped him in sparring, they were from 2 different states........

How many nikkas you know lay hands on 50 numerous times, and 50 cant do shyt about physically or financially

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
[

no one did..but skip thinks Floyd is somewhat hood and about that life for some odd reason...shyt his own father said he wasn't a street dude lol
His father is more street than him lol.

shyt, his father told him from the jump not to get involved with Prince. Floyd shoulda listened

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
If Chavez works with Garcia N Ariza N has at least one tune up first, it'd be a better fight then most people think

:demonic:

I think so too.

Ima huge fan of Ward, and I think him and JCC is the best matchup we can probably get at 168.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
How many times Zab did a bid..........

:rudy:

You acting like Floyd went to jail bc of some real shyt.....he went to jail for beating up his baby mother in front of his son:scusthov:

That's some TRUE bytch shyt

People shake their heads at Broner having a 3-some wuth his fiancee and another broad while Floyd out here beating on women and say nothing:snoop:

Floyd is about as street as Lil Wayne breh:ufdup:

#BandCamp

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Doing a bid don't make you a street nikka, nor does being able to fight.

Being a street nikka is a way of life my dude. Either you are or you arent,

And Floyd aint. But theres nothing wrong with that :manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:rudy:

You acting like Floyd went to jail bc of some real shyt.....he went to jail for beating up his baby mother in front of his son:scusthov:

That's some TRUE bytch shyt

People shake their heads at Broner having a 3-some wuth his fiancee and another broad
He did the bid for a variety of reasons lets not pretend his baby moms was the only ass whipping Floyd delivered around that time:heh:

During that time Floyd was whooping on nikkas like every other weak, paid security guards and all........................

Oh Broner is a G, cause he smashed 2 ugly prostitutes at the motel 6 for 50 dollars:comeon:

:smugfavre:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Doing a bid don't make you a street nikka, nor does being able to fight.

Being a street nikka is a way of life my dude. Either you are or you arent,

And Floyd aint nothing wrong with that :manny:
So does carrying a gun make you a street nikka..................

The ways yall reach to slight Floyd:bryan:

Anybody who's a professional fighter got his hands drty and aint no choir boy, I'mma street street nikka OG Brownsville Shady Gray G Stone Crip nikkanikka, but I aint trying be fighting or bussing no guns,m Im damn sure aint trying to fight professionally

To those who deny my G, Im in this video somewhere:smugfavre:

@Black_Jesus you will catch that fade one day bytch nikka:birdman:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He did the bid for a variety of reasons lets not pretend his baby moms was the only ass whipping Floyd delivered around that time:heh:

During that time Floyd was whooping on nikkas like every other weak, paid security guards and all........................

either you're trolling or stan levels for Floyd are sky high lol

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Oh Broner is a G, cause he smashed 2 ugly prostitutes at the motel 6 for 50 dollars:comeon:

:smugfavre:

Breh, I'm not gonna continue with "who's real...who's not" about Floyd.

If you're THAT much of a Floyd stan to pretend Floyd is a street dude, then its whatever:manny:

Pretty Boy Floyd is the real Floyd. Hes a good dude and ain't bout that drama. That's okay. He's still a great legend of boxing.

He always starts acting up before his fights in order to sell them...that's his scheme. Hes not really a loudmouth ignorant person. I respect that about him even though he has a problem with beating on women.

Broner is a fool like Zab and Tyson were. Even James Toney. Floyd is more like a Roy Jones in comparison. Floyd can "tone I
it down" bc its not natural for him to act out while Broner can't help but do ignorant shyt.

I'd prefer Broner to be like a Floyd and know when snd and where to turn it off, but he csnt, bc he ain't pretending :yeshrug: