Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Broner finally stepped his bars up in that song though. He spazzed out during the 2nd half of that shyt..

This nikka better stop Maidana when they fight, so he'll get more hype, even though I think nikkas is gonna act like that shyt wasn't no big deal anyway.

You already know bruh.

Broner gonna have to KO Floyd in order to get some respect and even then, it would be that Floyd had to lose at sometime:snoop:

SO

I'm just enjoying his little run, because he's entertaining as hell and if he finally loses.....so be it. Broner has everyone against him and it's so funny to me.

Besides Floyd, he's easily the most hated fighter in the business:russ:

Oh well:manny:

mbl2H.gif

#BandCamp

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
rep out ill hit the rest of yall in the next 48
#BandCamp livin that life and we angry at him??
shyt I even gotta smile at #SwiftSet shining like that

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
rep out ill hit the rest of yall in the next 48
#BandCamp livin that life and we angry at him??
shyt I even gotta smile at #SwiftSet shining like that

I guess Menage Trois with random women is now beneath the Male Boxing fan:manny:

:russ:

#BandCamp

:blessed:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ariza Working with all of Garcia's fighters is good news tho...once Jccjr starts training with Garcia Hell Reunite with Ariza:gladbron:

#chavezcoalition
:blessed:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Garcia wants maidana to throw 100 punches a round...try to pressure #BandCamp with power
that shyt aint gon work brehs Maidana's hands are way too slow he's gonna be countered a lot

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Garcia wants maidana to throw 100 punches a round...try to pressure #BandCamp with power
that shyt aint gon work brehs Maidana's hands are way too slow he's gonna be countered a lot

THIS will be the fight for Broner to show off his pure boxing skills. He needs to stay on his toes, dance on em, flick the jab out there, and counter Maidana to death with the lead right hand.

I dont even think Maidana has enough stamina to throw that many punches a round.

Bad thing about it, is I may not even be able to see the fight.....I work Saturday nights and need someone to come in for me that night to do the overnight loss claims we have:snoop:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

After the "loss" due to injury, The Eagle took nearly a year off to get back to form and without any tune up decided to head straight for his title. The holder, however, was not Isaac Bustos as there was a Japanese fighter by the name of Katsunari Takayama now reigning as champion. Takayama is truly a tale of perseverance, hard-work and dedication as he had no physical nor athletic skill when he began boxing and simply decided on his own with little encouragement that he would one day be champion. While unsuccessful at gaining a regional title, he was granted a shot by the WBC and outworked his competitor to win a unanimous decision upsetting Bustos and shocking boxing fans (at least the Japanese). Could the young reigning champion outwork and set a pace too strenuous for the power precision punching Eagle who's coming off a shoulder injury?......that 12th round :banderas:

Even after the fight, you had a feeling about the loser "We'll be seeing this guy again....."