Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Lamont PEDerson supposed to be one of his boxing big bros (along with Floyd and Devon Alexander)......but sometimes brothers fight:shaq:

He should fight PEDerson and take that belt off his hands, you're right. I think 135-140 is still better for him right now anyway

#BandCamp
Exactly why I hate Broner bytch ass, he hides behind thats my bro shyt this and that

If you aint ready to face a legit touch from 140-147 then drop the strap move down and let somebody else eat, he's impeding the progress of a loaded ww divisions, that was good maybe a year or 2 ago, but not now................

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So Canelo orders GB to make a Cotto match and Martinez for next year........... Interesting

It'll be comical if Golden Boy strong arms Sergio Martinez from HBO he cant fight til next year, and his contract ends next summer anyway............

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn newzz..are u related to broner or what..your defending him like he pays you

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
23 yr old Canelo tells his promoters who he wants to fight consistently

Yet a certain sleepy head:deadmanny: hides behind his promoter N can't

:bryan:
Manny gets away with everything though, roids(testing questions once again), obvious ducking, ending nikkas career with loaded wraps and all, Karma aint done with him quite yet:demonic:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Bob Arum been getting his Sultan on with Manny's career for years now.
KYWjK7D.jpg

Giving him Merlot Broughams instead of paychecks and shyt.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think it comes down to personality. Manny seems like such a good guy that I am sure he gets taken advantage of every second. I wouldnt be surprised if Manny retired broke.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
GGG..stevens is getting KTFO..i get paid tomorrow so I may indulge in some gambling :demonic:
This....................

GGG may be overhyped at least he deserve most of it though, I wil not ignore Stevens looking ordinary his whole damn career then getting the hype after one damn match, another Austin Trout situation..............................

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
135...nah, it's a dying division

Nyquil Vazquez? No one would care
Beltran/Burns? Neither worth the weight loss, he really wants Burns but Burns will probably move up after the Beltran rematch
Abril, Crawford (HBO), Gamboa? Again, none worth the weight loss

His best bet is to pick up a title at 140, and stay at 147. 147 is on fire with competition, perfect for a future PPV attraction.

if Gamboa wouldnt have looked so shytty in his last fights...I would say he would be worth it. Mainly because I think he is best risk vs reward. I dont think Burns wants that fight at least not enough to make negotiations easy enough.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I think it comes down to personality. Manny seems like such a good guy that I am sure he gets taken advantage of every second. I wouldnt be surprised if Manny retired broke.
Manny is a shred operator he's a politician he very well knows whats going on......

He just dont want to fight no fukking Floyd, shyt was all good with GB and TR when ODH and Arum made the Oscar match

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
GGG should win and I wont be mad if he does but I cant help but think Stevens gonna catch him with the hook
and put him on the canvas. GGG certainly looks(and probably is) to be the better fighter and Stevens is a bit sloppy but Golovkin does leave big openings.

I always hate fights between guys I root for because I dont want to see either lose. If nothing else there should be some serious fireworks in this fight