Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
the fukkery would be off the charts.. the fight would play out with hector getting on his bike the whole fight once hamed tags him hard once...macho was that dude but he did that bullshyt in many fights since the rosario fight
True, but he could still take his lumps. He stood in there against Chavez and took a beating like a man (fukk you Chavez :pacspit:)

I think he could take Hamed's shots. Prime Macho outboxes Naz to a UD

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
True, but he could still take his lumps. He stood in there against Chavez and took a beating like a man (fukk you Chavez :pacspit:)

I think he could take Hamed's shots. Prime Macho outboxes Naz to a UD

I was young but Ill never forget my pops the night Chavez whooped Machos ass...he was :shaq2::damn::sadbron::pacspit:

They went looking for Mexicans that night :violent::demonic:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I was young but Ill never forget my pops the night Chavez whooped Machos ass...he was :shaq2::damn::sadbron::pacspit:

They went looking for Mexicans that night :violent::demonic:
My pops never got over that beating. Many of my fam didnt. I remember speaking to my pops not too long before he passed and he was still on his fukk Chavez shyt :russ:

I'm too young to remember that fight. The fights I saw of him live were the Duran, SRL, and DLH fights. But we had a lot of his fights on tape so I watched him that way. Macho was a God in this house. You couldn't tell us shyt bout Camacho, you would get your skull cracked if you did :bryan: Tito was my God, but Macho was the OG :blessed: :salute:

Oh how I miss those days :to:

Last edited:

Jae

CREATOR OF BADCULTURE.NET - VISIT & CLICK SOME ADS
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles/Inglewood All Day Every Day
BadCulture Radio is back tonight with the Monthly Roundtable - On the desk with me is Ismael of BeatsBoxingMayhem.com, Ryan Bivins of BadLeftHook.com, and Brandon Stubbs of TheTitleFight.com . Listen in at 8PM. If you'd like to call in, the number 347.945.6550 (I hope you do). We're talking the Showtime card, Canelo, Golvokin/Stevens, the fight consolidation and more. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theopinionationradionetwork/2013/10/30/badculture-radio

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So that AB 3some shyt was new?? I thought it was some old shyt that we already spoke on :russ:

I hope im wrong cuz AB is a nice character for this boxing shyt but I think hes goin fizzle out rather quickly

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@Newzz go get your boy Broner, he leaking shyt he shoulda be leaking :ufdup:

He said he didn't leak it:yeshrug:

It ain't like he needs the publicity....he's already making millions per fight:ohlawd:

#BandCamp

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
So that AB 3some shyt was new?? I thought it was some old shyt that we already spoke on :russ:

I hope im wrong cuz AB is a nice character for this boxing shyt but I think hes goin fizzle out rather quickly

Danny still got that Green Belt...AB wants to be a 4 division champ:demonic:

#BandCamp

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

#BandCamp
Sorry but Mayweather needs Garcia for May

Broner can fight Lamont Peterson and get that belt and then immediately return to 147. That's 4 in 4. Then later on down the line pick up a title at 154, that's 5 in 5.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Sorry but Mayweather needs Garcia for May

Broner can fight Lamont Peterson and get that belt and then immediately return to 147. That's 4 in 4. Then later on down the line pick up a title at 154, that's 5 in 5.

Lamont PEDerson supposed to be one of his boxing big bros (along with Floyd and Devon Alexander)......but sometimes brothers fight:shaq:

He should fight PEDerson and take that belt off his hands, you're right. I think 135-140 is still better for him right now anyway

#BandCamp

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Lamont PEDerson supposed to be one of his boxing big bros (along with Floyd and Devon Alexander)......but sometimes brothers fight:shaq:

He should fight PEDerson and take that belt off his hands, you're right. I think 135-140 is still better for him right now anyway

#BandCamp
135...nah, it's a dying division

Nyquil Vazquez? No one would care
Beltran/Burns? Neither worth the weight loss, he really wants Burns but Burns will probably move up after the Beltran rematch
Abril, Crawford (HBO), Gamboa? Again, none worth the weight loss

His best bet is to pick up a title at 140, and stay at 147. 147 is on fire with competition, perfect for a future PPV attraction.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

#BandCamp

Pop shyt N apologize...Broner dont want it :russ:

AB must stand for Apologizing b*stard

#bandcamp:sadcam:
54457.2.jpg

#swifset :jawalrus: WBC Champ