Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I was thinking about this today...

Just imagine a prime vs prime Hector Camacho vs Naseem Hamed. The entertainment, the fukkery :lolbron: :whew: :wow:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
In reguards to his comments on Sergio fighting Andre It wasnt a requirement it was a suggestion like when he suggested Khan fight Vargas. He was trying to get fighters under his promotional banner some big fights and Sergio was the one to come out and say he would come down to 150 to fight Floyd he even offered an 80-20 split. How serious Sergio was we may never know but Im sure Dibella wasnt to happy to hear Sergio come out and say either comment.

Ohhh okay.. so he suggested he go up to 168 then come back down to 150... gotcha :skip:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=71056#ixzz2j4SKc3lV
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

Brook Eyes Broner: He Pretends To Be What He's Not!
Posted by: Boxing Clever on 10/27/2013 .
>>>Click Here For Tons of More Breaking Boxing News, Articles and Insider Information<<<

Kell Brook has drawn up a three-man hitlist as he looks to move into boxing superstardom following his emphatic win over Vyacheslav Senchenko.

The unbeaten Sheffield welterweight is eager to square off with either domestic rival Amir Khan, IBF world champion Devon Alexander or American star Adrien Broner in the next six months.

Brook, who has been on the verge of a world title shot for the last year, underlined his credentials with a fourth-round stoppage of Ricky Hatton's conqueror Senchenko in Sheffield on Saturday.

Now he wants to finally nail down a shot at Alexander at the fourth time of asking following three postponed match-ups due to injuries. However, the Yorkshireman would be equally happy with lucrative, high-profile showdowns with long-standing rival Khan or up-and-coming Broner.

"I've arrived," said Brook after demolishing former world champion Senchenko.

"I want Broner. I want Khan. I want the massive fights. I don't want to leave boxing without being in with the top guys in my division. I'm excited about all the possible opponents. We have history with Devon. The Khan talk has been going on a while and this new kid, Broner, who talks trash and pretends to be something he isn't; he can also get it."

Brook is happy to take on any of the three after treading water for the last year and knows his win over Senchenko - who knocked out Hatton when they met a year ago - will boost his profile on the world scene.

"It has to be my best win," he said. "He's a former world champion with a great pedigree. No-one has done that to him. I think I made a statement here. I'm a force to be reckoned with.

"I want to be in those big fights. After that performance I belong at the top level. I am happy now and injury free. I've had some bad times and I hated boxing with my injuries. I couldn't train. The opportunity was there and (because of injury) I was heart broken. I'm on to another chapter now though and I've come back with a bang."

Hatton, whose comeback was ended when Senchenko's body shot convinced him he could not compete at the top level any more, spoke with Brook in the build-up to the fight.

"I'm better than ever," Brook said. "I haven't had a chance to speak to Ricky after the fight but we had a game plan and I listened to what he said before the fight.

"He was one of my idols and I've got a lot of time for him and I did what we planned on doing.

"The fans will love that. I got revenge on the guy who beat Hatton last time round. I'm happy all round. It was a great statement and revenge all rolled into one."

>>>Click Here For Tons of More Breaking Boxing News, Articles and Insider Information<<<

I would have Kell Brook as the underdog in all 3 of those fights.

I just cant see him winning any of those fights................and he doesnt want that PROBLEM at all.

#BandCamp

*edit*

Why the fukk is Steve Francis face popping up in my post?:dead:

I didnt put any smileys in there:mindblown:

• Dap
Reactions: Jae

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@Tuaminator :leon: Your cuz making a serious, final run......

Am I the only one not overly impressed with Molina's win over Smith? Since he can't fight Ortiz (thank jesus) he should give him a rematch and get a more definitive win IMO. Or some ranked scrub he can look good against...not that I have a problem with getting a shot at Canelo in the next year but he's a hard sell right now. Just a thought :ld:

that wasn't an impressive win but im a fan of molina's so im happy he won..with that being said i dont want to see a rematch with those 2..they both have good chins and little power..it will be ugly once again and you cant put this as a standalone fight on a card either

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I was thinking about this today...

Just imagine a prime vs prime Hector Camacho vs Naseem Hamed. The entertainment, the fukkery :lolbron: :whew: :wow:
the fukkery would be off the charts.. the fight would play out with hector getting on his bike the whole fight once hamed tags him hard once...macho was that dude but he did that bullshyt in many fights since the rosario fight