Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Canelo tweets he's fighting 3 times in 2014, all PPV :usure:
Here's how I think it should go down http://www.badculture.net/canelo-alvarez-tweets-he-will-fight-3x-in-2014/
-Canelo vs. Lara/Trout winner in March... (WBA "regular" title is at stake, so he'd be coming back with a title shot against the winner)...

-Canelo vs. Miguel Cotto/Carlos Molina/Alfredo Angulo in July... (if he can't get Cotto, settle with title holder Carlos Molina in an all Mexican bout and if that's impossible, Angulo)...

-Canelo vs. Miguel Cotto/Sergio Martinez/Molina/Angulo/Rosado/Smith/Rabchenko...(In order of importance depending on who he can and can't get as an opponent in July)...

So, in a perfect world...

1. Lara/Trout winner in March for the WBA title
2. Miguel Cotto in July
3. Sergio Martinez in November at middleweight for THEE middleweight crown.

Winning these three would make him #2 P4P in the world, the fighter of the year AND...........earn him a rematch with the GAWD in 2015 that would guarantee to break every boxing record in history :wow: :banderas:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
3 PPVs in be year might be pushing it, I could see two PPV fights that are doable and guaranteed to make some loot: Canelo/Cotto and Canelo/Ortiz

• Dap
Reactions: Jae

SuikodenII

Daps
After 9 months of brutal training, heavyweight David Tua (52-4-2, 43 KOs) is said to be down to 242 pounds for his November 16 clash with 6’8 Alexander Ustinov (28-1, 21 KOs) on November 16 at the Claudelands Arena in Hamilton, New Zealand. The bout is being billed as “David vs. Goliath.” The 40-year-old Tua is returning more than two years since his last bout, a decision loss against Monte Barrett in August 2011. Ustinov, 36, last appeared in April in a tuneup bout in the Ukraine. The fight was originally planned for August 31, but was postponed to November after Tua suffered a calf muscle injury.
@Tuaminator :leon: Your cuz making a serious, final run......

Am I the only one not overly impressed with Molina's win over Smith? Since he can't fight Ortiz (thank jesus) he should give him a rematch and get a more definitive win IMO. Or some ranked scrub he can look good against...not that I have a problem with getting a shot at Canelo in the next year but he's a hard sell right now. Just a thought :ld:

SuikodenII

Daps
jacobs will give him that work

unlike jacobs quillin is actually a hypejob
mmmm......I don't know.

Danny Jacobs is a feel-great story and I want him to get his shot as soon as possible as well, but I can't say he deserves it more than Rosado deserves an immediate rematch. I'd like to see Jacobs/Rosado fight for the mandatory #1 spot against Kid Chocolate.

That would be the under-card, the main event would be Kid Chocolate-Brian Vera (Chavez ain't giving him no damn rematch at 160). Chocolate can look good against a slugger and we get a definitive contender for his crown.

SuikodenII

Daps
@SuikodenII what's your twitter?

d8QFgZ0FIgHPPpQWBw4zJHZ3qAb.jpg

I ain't got one :to: