Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Well does Sergio still have to fight Andre Dirrel at 168 first?, because that was one of Floydie's requirements along with "If he can make 150, lets make it happen"

In reguards to his comments on Sergio fighting Andre It wasnt a requirement it was a suggestion like when he suggested Khan fight Vargas. He was trying to get fighters under his promotional banner some big fights and Sergio was the one to come out and say he would come down to 150 to fight Floyd he even offered an 80-20 split. How serious Sergio was we may never know but Im sure Dibella wasnt to happy to hear Sergio come out and say either comment.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Jacobs has looked a lot better since the cancer shyt than he did beforehand. He boxes more aggressively and sits down on his punch now. I know he hasn't fought any world beaters during this lil run, but they've been better than the zombie nikkas that they've been digging up for Wilder to fight.

Quillin struggled a lil too much with Rosado for my liking. Rosado won 3 or 4 rounds just off of pressure and being able to take some hard counter shots. If Jacobs starts firing off triple jabs and dropping right hand bombs afterwards Quillin might freeze up like he did last weekend.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
hell yeah...after what i saw against rosado quillin would be easy work for jacobs
I always felt Qullin wasnt shyt, wild sloppy one good punch type of fighter............................

Jacobs beats the hell out of him, give a real fighter that strap and not a hype job...............