Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Yall really believe Floyd is gonna try and get a MW belt??
Eventually, he once stated this was his plan pre jail.......

I'm not sure if BHOP is the right match for him he has huge height and reach defencies in that match, he may need to go after Quillen immediately:manny:

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
Sergio Martinez and Triple G would both be easy work for Bhop in my opinion. Sergio's career is just about finished. I agree with whoever quoted me on the previous page, GGG is a good boxer with power. I still think BHop would school him. Itd be almost like Hopkins vs Pavlik all over again but not to that extent

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i must be the only one who's not taking bernard going to middleweight seriously...bernard is 48..already noticeably slowing..if he goes back down to 160 at this stage of his career he will be drained and im sure something will compromise him physically..somebody like GGG will prolly give him a bad beating...depending on what version of sergio we're talking about would also beat bhop...old b-hop has trouble with athletic fighters who arent slow...GGG and Sergio (if healthy and mobile) are not slow fighters

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
right...broner heading a quadrupleheader of this magnitude on regular TV is big...if he impressively beats maidana and/or those 2 get busy on some FOTY candidate shyt then he'll prolly head a PPV going into next year. right now though he looks big with this fight being month and half away. hope he's taking this shyt seriously.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
he prolly will..the problem is who though? id only want to see him against the man at 160, sergio, or somebody i think is a threat which is GGG

Well does Sergio still have to fight Andre Dirrel at 168 first?, because that was one of Floydie's requirements along with "If he can make 150, lets make it happen"

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Canelo has announced via Twitter that his next fight will be March 8th, and his opponent will be announced in a couple weeks.

He's also announced that he will be fighting 3 times next year

Last edited: