Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

#10 ranked Super Flyweight Arthur Villanueva vs. Edgar Martinez

Omar Narvaez next in line...hopefully

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
man that rosado fight was some bullshyt. From the stoppage to the ref's card? He's put out a way to beat kid choc though. Choc's wife is fine what is she PR? PAWG? And hopkins beat the shyt out of murat he won every round from the 4th IMO and showed some power we haven't seen in some time. Shame stevenson fights for TR that'd be a good ass fight.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
That is probably the closest I've seen any place in the US looks like the slums in Dominican Republic.

Now imagine a place where Newark nikkas are like :whoa:

That's Camden :heh:
I've been all over the south side of Chicago, and that's how I felt when I went to Gary, IN. I'm sure @ChocolateGiddyUp can vouch for that. @Tuaminator ex-wife? i thought you were fugazi?

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
http://www.badlefthook.com/2013/10/...ed-off-ppv-alexander-porter-card-scrapped-and

DAYUM...:whew:

817961509.png

That's a middleweight :heh:
were about to eat goooooooood those weekends! Paulie/Zab gonna be a good ass scrap. Broner/Maidana is for 147lbs right? b/c #BandCamp is looking big n/h.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Still surprised that Rosado only in his 3rd fight at Middleweight looked like a natural Super Middle out there.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

@SuikodenII what makes you believer Hopkins will go down to 168?

I expect Froch to lose to Groves but even if he wins he'll duck technicians like Ward and B-Hop

:whoa: Please don't make him tell that story again

Froch don't want none of Ward for 3 reasons: A- Ward is not a draw B- He already lost to him, damn near every round C- Ward won't make that flight

Hopkins on the other hand, just showed that his legs aren't really there like they used to be and he'll stand his ground and fight if need be. Froch can make a fight outta this, something Ward would neutralize. Hopkins is also a DRAW, chasing HISTORY to fight for a belt at a third weight class, at 48-49 years old. Hopkins is also willing to make that flight. Hopkins also said in the post fight interview that he's looking for a big fight either at, above or under 175. It's a no-brainer.

Now, all of this of course is assuming he gets past George Groves

Froch has the IBF belt just like Hopkins does, the IBF would have no problem ranking either at either weight, especially at 168 where #1 & #2 are vacant.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I've been all over the south side of Chicago, and that's how I felt when I went to Gary, IN. I'm sure @ChocolateGiddyUp can vouch for that. @Tuaminator ex-wife? i thought you were fugazi?

Never been to Gary but I've heard bout it:huhldup:

Chicago aint safe no damn where tho....

Southside you got the racist cacs N the Chief Keef nikkas runnin around terrorizing errybody same for the westside.

Humboldt Park my Rican brehs will cut yo ass N dump you in the lagoon:damn:

Then you got the mexicans they out errywher.....they hoods scare me.... vatos brick N attack they own custies:dahell:

Lil brown nikkas wit no fasion sense N shags 35 deep chasing your car on foot:shaq2:

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
If hopkins says he can still make 160 instead of going after Floyd Money why dont he just focus on reclaiming his middleweight championship? I dont see anyone at 160 stoppin Bhop...GGG and :flabbynsick:Martinez would both get the beats

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
If hopkins says he can still make 160 instead of going after Floyd Money why dont he just focus on reclaiming his middleweight championship? I dont see anyone at 160 stoppin Bhop...GGG and :flabbynsick:Martinez would both get the beats
Don't know about GGG. I don't think Bernard could hurt him and GGG boxing skills are heavily underrated.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Then you got the mexicans they out errywher.....they hoods scare me.... vatos brick N attack they own custies:dahell:

Lil brown nikkas wit no fasion sense N shags 35 deep chasing your car on foot:shaq2:
I can tell you've spent some time in Pilsen lol broke ass mexicans.
Gary is like the west side mixed with the far south side mixed with the southeast dangerous part.......multiplied by 10. Them ninjas don't play....about anything

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

@SuikodenII what makes you believer Hopkins will go down to 168?

I expect Froch to lose to Groves but even if he wins he'll duck technicians like Ward and B-Hop

:whoa: Please don't make him tell that story again

I know Hopkins has wanted that Froch fight for awhile now. Froch's team never really seemed to be interested.

When watching the fight last night, it kinda crossed my mind that Hopkins was baiting Froch's team

Whenever Hopkins zones in on a fighter, he usually see's something. He's always been a good matchmaker for himself

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
What do you think the Quillen match was for..................

IF BHop takes Quillen belt, he'll get a Floyd shot

BHOP laid serious hands on that boy:wow: