Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

#5 ranked Junior Flyweight John Riel Casimero vs. Felipe Salguero

Time to step it up...Hirales rematch, get that win back

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
my ex-wife came from castle hill, BX. I met her at a block party in the 90's..i had fam around those parts and met and kept in touch with some good folks when I was a youngin. I used to bump heads with plenty of soon to be artists/signed acts..crazy!

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
yo..Camden was hell!!!

That is probably the closest I've seen any place in the US looks like the slums in Dominican Republic.
I used to fukk with a chick in Newark and go to Nets games when they were there :huhldup:

Not a pleasant experience lol

Now imagine a place where Newark nikkas are like :whoa:

That's Camden :heh:

SuikodenII

Daps

#14 ranked Junior Middleweight Brian Rose vs. Javier Maciel

Now he fights the winner of Martirosyan/Andrade.....

SuikodenII

Daps

#13 ranked Super Bantamweight Shingo Wake vs. Jhunriel Ramonal (10/14/13)

Could cause some waves, give the kid a shot top guys...

SuikodenII

Daps
http://www.badlefthook.com/2013/10/...ed-off-ppv-alexander-porter-card-scrapped-and
Golden Boy Promotions and Showtime Sports announced earlier this evening that the Adrien Broner-Marcos Maidana fight will not happen on Showtime pay-per-view, instead moving to regular Showtime on December 14, as the organizers have made some changes to their final big cards of 2013.

In short:

• The Nov. 30 card in San Antonio that featured Devon Alexander vs Shawn Porter and Leo Santa Cruz vs Cesar Seda Jr has been canceled, but the fights have not.
  • The new December 7 Showtime card features Zab Judah vs Paulie Malignaggi, Alexander vs Porter, Erislandy Lara vs Austin Trout, and Sakio Bika vs Anthony Dirrell.
  • The December 14 Showtime card has Broner vs Maidana, Victor Ortiz vs Alfonso Gomez, Keith Thurman vs Jesus Soto Karass, Santa Cruz vs Seda, and Beibut Shumenov vs Tamas Kovacs.
The 12/14 show was originally slated for the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, but will now take place at the Alamodome in San Antonio. The 12/7 show remains at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

This consolidation of events makes for two very good Showtime broadcasts to close out what has been an excellent year for the network and for Golden Boy, with the 12/7 card in particular getting a very nice bump. The 12/14 card's main event was always of great interest, so that needed less added to make it a good show. The fact that it won't cost an extra $65 is the real selling point of this move for that show.

DAYUM...:whew:

817961509.png

That's a middleweight :heh: