Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Not to step on my man @SuikodenII toes but I havent seen this posted yet

Wilder is going to get KTFO the first time he steps up in class. His people have done him no favors keeping him in Tomato Can Land his whole career because all of his bad habits are just exacerbated by the fact that he has been steamrolling through cab drivers and dock workers for 30 fights.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Wilder is going to get KTFO the first time he steps up in class. His people have done him no favors keeping him in Tomato Can Land his whole career because all of his bad habits are just exacerbated by the fact that he has been steamrolling through cab drivers and dock workers for 30 fights.

I agree with you for the most part except for I think he might be fighting down somewhat to his competition . Im gonna reserve judgment untill he does step up in quality and is tested but as a fan of Wilder Im certainly seeing a few troubling signs.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps

Yep. That sparring session with Haye had him eating overhands.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
So I'm just watching last night's fights and just got through this Rosado-Kid Chocolate fight, and man, :what:at those scorecards. Quillin was getting walked down pretty much from the 3rd on, Rosado was controlling the fight and probably landing the more effective punches. No way was Quillin dominating anything like those scores indicated. This shyt is getting out of hand.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Boxing had a good year .... Looking forward to the Judah vs Malignaggi and Broner vs Maidana bouts later this year. Not too excited about the pacquiao match but will watch

baedae8c3f1611e3a47522000a9f1390_6.jpg

Last edited:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

#15 ranked Heavyweight Deontay Wilder vs. Nicolai Firtha

I don't think he's ready for a title shot, but he's ready to step up in competition

SuikodenII

Daps

#4 ranked Middleweight Peter Quillin vs. #13 ranked Junior Middleweight Gabriel Rosado

Rosado is the unluckiest boxer in the world...

SuikodenII

Daps

#2 ranked Light Heavyweight Bernard Hopkins vs. #10 ranked Light Heavyweight Karo Murat

Bernard better do the right thing and chase a 168 title holder...Froch, Bika and Stieglitz are on notice. I can say with 95% confidence that Hopkins-Froch at 168 for the IBF title is a go for 2014