Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
decent fights tomorrow on showtime and in england

Bernard Hopkins (No. 1) vs. Karo Murat (No. 6)
12 rounds - Light heavyweight division (for Hopkins' IBF title)

Peter Quillin (No. 5) vs. Gabriel Rosado
12 rounds - Middleweight division

Deontay Wilder vs. Nicolai Firtha
10 rounds - Heavyweight division

Sheffield, England

Kell Brook (No. 4) vs. Vyacheslav Senchenko
12 rounds - Welterweight division

Brian Rose vs. Javier Maciel
12 rounds - Junior middleweight division (WBO eliminator)

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The problem was the way they wrapped it made it like a extra knuckle. Trust me ask anybody that tool a punch before. You will feel the difference.
I seen no fuss one bit when Oscar or Manny did the same everybody swept that shyt under the rug quickly, but throw that shade on a Rican brother.....fukk outta here with that........:camby:

:demonic:

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:laff: i feel you
shyt irks me about boxing how some people get away scott free with some shyt while others get vilified :mindblown:

Tito did the same everybody else was doing, people want to act like he had plaster cast in his gloves Margarito style

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Which doc?

it's on hbo or just google it.

Also, how people saying Ray Leonard was better than Floyd is beyond belief. Ray was smart, elusive but he was getting hit at will and fought very dirty. I m going back every weekend to watch boxing fights/documentaries. Classics only and I am not impressed with Ray at all

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I waited almost 2 months to see if anybody would mention it but nobody did. WHy Canelo gloves were smaller when he fought Floyd ? His hands looked so small. Also, I see the same with GGG. Those neggas are load wrapping them knuckles my brehs

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
it's on hbo or just google it.

Also, how people saying Ray Leonard was better than Floyd is beyond belief. Ray was smart, elusive but he was getting hit at will and fought very dirty. I m going back every weekend to watch boxing fights/documentaries. Classics only and I am not impressed with Ray at all
SRL is smoke and mirrors personified, you cant knock it though

From the 30 for 30 he was a mental midget, I see Floyd intimidating him to death and shaking him to the core before they even step into the ring......

Ray was good but overrated just as Oscar was, Floyd is head and shoulders above his competition which catapults him over Ray

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I waited almost 2 months to see if anybody would mention it but nobody did. WHy Canelo gloves were smaller when he fought Floyd ? His hands looked so small. Also, I see the same with GGG. Those neggas are load wrapping them knuckles my brehs
Canelo been fighting with small gloves for years, so has JCC jr......

I surprised nobody ever called them out on that shyt, but TR and GB run shyt more than people would ever think

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I remember when Floyd and R.A. The Rugged Man had an argument on radio. RA said SRL was better than Floyd. He was like "Oh, the same Leonard that lost to Hector Camacho?" I'm like really Floyd, we're really gonna hold that loss against Leonard considering how old and past his prime he was? :bryan: When RA brought that up, Floyd was like "well he shouldn't have been in the ring then": :lolbron:

That was when I realized 2 things about Floyd...

1) He really does care alot about his undefeated record.

2) Anybody praying on Floyd's downfall wouldn't ever get to see it because Floyd wont allow it. Floyd is like Kobe in the sense that he has too much pride to perform past his prime and that he would quit before he let us see that.

And I thought it was funny how he said he didn't give a fukk about his legacy. "Legacy don't put food on the table. Legacy don't pay the mortgage"

Floyd is a character :russ: He brought up alot of good points in the argument though :ehh:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Canelo been fighting with small gloves for years, so has JCC jr......

I surprised nobody ever called them out on that shyt, but TR and GB run shyt more than people would ever think

:salute:

Dawg, Canelo gloves looked like mittens. Dude got handled by Floyd and his team nicely. That's why I don't doubt him rebounding.

ALso, when my boy Rigo putting on that clinic again brehs ? :wow:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Dawg, Canelo gloves looked like mittens. Dude got handled by Floyd and his team nicely. That's why I don't doubt him rebounding.

December 7

Im scared they are trying to ruin a older fighter by inactivity, we'll see how game Rigo is though.....:manny:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

Dec. 7

Agbeko better bring all his textbooks, notepads, and pens. Because school will be in session :blessed:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Rosado seems like he is really stretching to make an argument. We'll see how he responds after Quillin lights his ass up. Immediately after the fight Rosado wasn't praising GGG highly for how good he was and that his power was no myth. Now after his ego has taken a hit and he needs something to revive his career if Quillin disposes of him.

So far I haven't seen any odd patterns. Macklin took a brutal body shot and looked scared in the ring, Ishida got drilled in the face looking like an amateur, Rosado was beat up because so many punches landed - practice defense much?, and Proksa was simply outmatched....all in different ways with no consistent way of winning. It's not like Margarito where it seems unnatural...at least so far GGG has been winning in a variety of ways with different skills. Way too soon for my detector to go off.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Watch the JCC Andy Lee fight, shyt look like his fist was about to bust open from them gloves, as is Canelo Lopez