Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
The HBO faceoff between Cotto and Margarito left no doubt in my mind that that mothafukka was knowingly cheating.

Antonio was shook when they pulled up the picture of his gloves. He got on the defensive and couldnt answer any of the questions (roto or rojo?) Max basically got him when he asked "You said to me in the past that you didn't feel anything different in the Mosley fight If that is true how would you know if you had illegal wraps against Miguel?" He ignored the question and continued to get on the defensive.

All while Cotto was sitting there like :smugfavre:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
:dwillhuh: What are you talking about breh?

I don't recall the brand of the glove, I haven't been in a boxing gym in over 10 years :heh: But there are two brands that have the padding more to the side than you would find on like an everlast glove.
different gloves have a different cut but no glove is supposed to turn into a pure fist when you connect. . that shot canelo landed on cintron was a pure fist. why even have a fighter wear gloves to a fight if he is going to hit that man with a pure fist

01AlvarezvsLopezIMG_8394.jpg

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
If I was the opposite fighter I would def agree to my opponent taking painkillers :heh:

Painkillers fukk with your breathing and turns your cardio to shyt.

Quick question for you brehs I was discussing Mosley with an old head and his "signature fight". He thinks the Oscar fight because it helped opened him to a wider audience. I say the Margarito fight by far, everything about it is classic to me. Margarito looking like a killer before the fight, Brother Naz catching the shyt with the wraps and Mosley going in a bullying a fighter bigger than him. I could re watch that shyt today and still be :banderas:. That Oscar fight was good but :yeshrug:
I'm with you Krack...........Oscar is the biggest name he's beaten, hands down, and I'd also say he's the best fighter he's beaten.... however his most impressive feat, IMO, came from being on the "wind-down" of his career, losing a decision to Miguel Cotto, struggling with Ricardo Mayorga and having hard times at home with the divorce. Next thing you know, he's put in the ring with a killer who just took out the best Welterweight (not including Floyd Mayweather Jr.) in the world via destruction. The same killer people claim Mayweather was afraid of, the same killer who lost to the "real" killer of the division :mjpls: , and the same killer that made fierce puncher Kermit Cintron his daughter, twice.

They can say what they want, but Mosley was supposed to be a stepping stone, a marquee name for Margarito, a putting out to pasture of a future hall of famer, and used as a gauge to see if Margarito could be the first one to stop Mosley.

Brother Nazstradamus and Extra-Granulated Shane didn't come to lose :birdman:

He whooped his ASS :damn:

And KO'd him :wow:

That shyt was just.............:banderas:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I'm with you Krack...........Oscar is the biggest name he's beaten, hands down, and I'd also say he's the best fighter he's beaten.... however his most impressive feat, IMO, came from being on the "wind-down" of his career, losing a decision to Miguel Cotto, struggling with Ricardo Mayorga and having hard times at home with the divorce. Next thing you know, he's put in the ring with a killer who just took out the best Welterweight (not including Floyd Mayweather Jr.) in the world via destruction. The same killer people claim Mayweather was afraid of, the same killer who lost to the "real" killer of the division :mjpls: , and the same killer that made fierce puncher Kermit Cintron his daughter, twice.

They can say what they want, but Mosley was supposed to be a stepping stone, a marquee name for Margarito, a putting out to pasture of a future hall of famer, and used as a gauge to see if Margarito could be the first one to stop Mosley.

Brother Nazstradamus and Extra-Granulated Shane didn't come to lose :birdman:

He whooped his ASS :damn:

And KO'd him :wow:

That shyt was just.............:banderas:

Breh he was legit BULLYING him, in the middle of the ring, when they would tie up ,shyt was :banderas:

I remember when the odds came out they were something crazy like 5-1 and I was talking to my pops about it and he was like "Bet on black :ufdup:" I don't normally gamble on fights but I ate good off that. :wow:

Imagine if Brother Naz had got a hold of Mosley earlier in his career :ohlawd:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
sorry, just gotta reply every time I see Margarito's name. that was a cheatin sumbytch if I ever seen one and then the nerve to say he didnt know the trainer was doing that. he was knowingly cheating. no doubt in my mind he was. anyway...back to our program.

Son of a bytch should have been charged with a fukking crime, are you kidding me, f-uck him and his eye

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL