Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
whats the deal with boxing journos fighting on twitter today?

so many fukkin accusations and ggg padding and manny drug tests and something about seckbach and gab montoya fighting with everyone that I don't even know where to start looking

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats the deal with boxing journos fighting on twitter today?

so many fukkin accusations and ggg padding and manny drug tests and something about seckbach and gab montoya fighting with everyone that I don't even know where to start looking

everybody:slapfight:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
I waited almost 2 months to see if anybody would mention it but nobody did. WHy Canelo gloves were smaller when he fought Floyd ? His hands looked so small. Also, I see the same with GGG. Those neggas are load wrapping them knuckles my brehs
i always thought canelo was doing something with his gloves. the gloves he had on vs josesito lopez looked like hard little squares. they did a super slow mo replay of a punch in his fight with kermit cintron and all the padding looked like it was disapearing on contact to the point canelo is hitting with all fist basically. padding is not supposed to disappear like that thats less padding than a mma glove look how small his fist/glove is when he connects

ibjHNJL2m5JgWl.gif

golovkin's gloves have that compact and hard look also that gloves are not supposed to have

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
bytch ass Montoya took shots at Elie said he's not a real journalist he's only in it for himself N then all hell broke loose
thanks

montoya has done some good shyt... but elie stays in his own lane and never starts with anyone

guess thats gonna happen with like 10 proper journalists in the entire sport :heh:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i always thought canelo was doing something with his gloves. the gloves he had on vs josesito lopez looked like hard little squares. they did a super slow mo replay of a punch in his fight with kermit cintron and all the padding looked like it was disapearing on contact to the point canelo is hitting with all fist basically. padding is not supposed to disappear like that thats less padding than a mma glove look how small his fist/glove is when he connects

ibjHNJL2m5JgWl.gif

golovkin's gloves have that compact and hard look also that gloves are not supposed to have

:ohhh:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
shyttt popping pain killers are legal in some states if both fighters agrees..............

If I was the opposite fighter I would def agree to my opponent taking painkillers :heh:

Painkillers fukk with your breathing and turns your cardio to shyt.

Quick question for you brehs I was discussing Mosley with an old head and his "signature fight". He thinks the Oscar fight because it helped opened him to a wider audience. I say the Margarito fight by far, everything about it is classic to me. Margarito looking like a killer before the fight, Brother Naz catching the shyt with the wraps and Mosley going in a bullying a fighter bigger than him. I could re watch that shyt today and still be :banderas:. That Oscar fight was good but :yeshrug:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

ibjHNJL2m5JgWl.gif

Some gloves do have more of the padding towards the side though so that could be used as a counter argument.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I told you nikkas a long time ago................:snoop:

why you thinbk I called him a punk p*ssy bytch ass negga ? :pacspit:

Also, sup with Pac and Rios using 2 different agencies for blood test ? :snoop:

Rios is using VADA and Pac is using NADA :wtf:

:lolbron:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Some gloves do have more of the padding towards the side though so that could be used as a counter argument.

The padding can't be shifting like that man. That's fishy and tricky as hell.

Btw, y u shytted on me breh ? :stopitslime:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
The padding can't be shifting like that man. That's fishy and tricky as hell.

Btw, y u shytted on me breh ? :stopitslime:

:dwillhuh: What are you talking about breh?

I don't recall the brand of the glove, I haven't been in a boxing gym in over 10 years :heh: But there are two brands that have the padding more to the side than you would find on like an everlast glove.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:dwillhuh: What are you talking about breh?

I don't recall the brand of the glove, I haven't been in a boxing gym in over 10 years :heh: But there are two brands that have the padding more to the side than you would find on like an everlast glove.

Negga from the gym thread, it still hurts :to:

Taking a 4 week hiatus from the gym subforum :to:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt irks me about boxing how some people get away scott free with some shyt while others get vilified :mindblown:

Tito did the same everybody else was doing, people want to act like he had plaster cast in his gloves Margarito style

sorry, just gotta reply every time I see Margarito's name. that was a cheatin sumbytch if I ever seen one and then the nerve to say he didnt know the trainer was doing that. he was knowingly cheating. no doubt in my mind he was. anyway...back to our program.