Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Lamps may be the biggest Pac dikk rider in the West and perhaps he may make up punches during a telecast but god damn if that phucker doesn't love Boxing. Watching him get misty in the Gatti/Ward doc was not surprising but still moving. This passion will move you to tears.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
:heh: Yeah if you say so...Me and @Newzz have pretty much broken that fight down to death. No need to debate that shyt any more.

I'd give Garcia and Provodnikov a better shot at beating Broner than I would Rios.
Agree man. I think it would be easy work for Broner. I don't think Rios is too difficult of a fight for top tier guys, they will be able to box circles around him, slip those punches and land clean shots on him. Rios is a great brawling B level fighter, I don't think he gets past any A level guys.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=70963#ixzz2ii5npyXg
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

Juan Manuel Marquez Plans To Pursue Bradley Rematch
Posted by: Rene Umanzor on 10/24/2013 .
>>>Click Here For Tons of More Breaking Boxing News, Articles and Insider Information<<<

By Rene Umanzor

Juan Manuel Marquez (55-7-1, 40KOs) plans to pursue a rematch with WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (31-0-1, 12KOs). Marquez felt he was robbed a few weeks ago when Bradley was awarded a twelve round split decision at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas. Marquez, 40 years-old, also felt he was robbed against Manny Pacquiao when he fought the Filipino star to a draw in 2004. He made a career mission to get revenge on Pacquiao, and that mission resulted in three more fights between the two.

Marquez says his main motivation to continue in boxing is to set the record straight against Bradley.

"I'm sad for what happened in my last fight, because I needed to win. I was more focused and stronger, but as I look to the future....what motivates me is a rematch with Bradley. Nothing else could take place if I don't carry out this fight. I have to settle this issue with Timothy Bradley, as long as he accepts a rematch, because I want to make it clear who won on the 12th of October. Right now I'm not thinking about [other opponents], I'm more interested in making a rematch against Bradley to make it clear who is who. I already talked a bit with [trainer] Nacho [Beristain] and we feel that is the best option," Marquez said.

Rene Umanzor covers boxing in Mexico for The Record.

>>>Click Here For Tons of More Breaking Boxing News, Articles and Insider Information<<<

This nikka got his ass whooped, but he still acting as if he actually was robbed:bryan:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
all them shots to the head :to:

margarito-rios-mocking-roach-o.gif

:wow:
You reap what you sow...........

I don't wanna hear any sympathy go towards Rios when he leaves the sport looking like Stephen Hawking :ufdup:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Y'all see the boxingscene story where Rosado is telling Stevens to watch Golovkin's gloves?
It's worth investigating if there's some truth to it. Athletic Commissions don't do their job, hell, they probably have no idea what job there is to do except stand there......I'm not kidding.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
wouldnt be surprised if golovkin is doing something with his wraps/gloves